UPPCL Recruitment 2019 | 15 Personnel Officer Posts | Apply Online @upenergy.in
UPPCL Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPCL Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Notification 2019 Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy of UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.3 UPPCL Personnel Officer Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Important Dates for UPPCL Personnel Officer Notification 2019
- 1.6 UP Power Corporation PO Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
- 1.7 upenergy.in 15 Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.8 Steps to Fill the UPPCL PO Online Application Form
Dear Candidates, Latest Free Job Alert by UPPCL! The authority of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has invited online applications from eligible candidates who are looking for employment in UP state. UPPCL Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 is issued for 15 vacant posts. Online applications are available for the Personnel Officer (PO) Vacancy. So candidates ensure your eligibility for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification and submit your application from 23rd October 2019 through online only. Applicants who are looking for Graduate Jobs can utilize this chance and apply for Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Recruitment 2019 as soon as possible. Continue to read this article to know more information…..
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Post Name||Personnel Officer (PO)|
|No of Vacancies||15 Vacancies|
|Initial Date to Apply||23rd October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||14th November 2019|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Job||UP Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Vacancy of UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Details
The officials of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is seeking applications for Personnel Officer (PO) posts. Recently, a new job notification is published by the UPPCL to fill up the 15 vacant posts. Interested candidates can go through UPPCL Employment News notification details available here. Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 by on or before 14th November 2019. Every applying candidate for UPPCL Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 must and should satisfy the desirable criteria given by the officials. To submit an application for UPPCL Personnel Officer Jobs 2019 candidates are requested to pay the nonrefundable fee as specified in the Official Notification. Hurry up, read this complete article till the end to know more information about the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Notification 2019.
- Name of the Post – Personnel Officer (PO)
- No of Posts – 15 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- General – 10 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC – 03 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
UPPCL Personnel Officer Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Knowledge of Hindi language in Devanagari.
- Graduate Degree with relevant experience.
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development & Personnel Management/PG Diploma in HRD/HRM from Central Legislature approved institute
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Read the UPPCL Official Notification for Age Relaxation Details.
Uttar Pradesh PCL PO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Only candidates who have successfully applied for the Personnel Officer (PO) Post will undergo the selection process consist of the following rounds which are conducted by the authority of UPPCL. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited selects the new efficient Govt Jobs seekers to work in the organization.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Important Dates for UPPCL Personnel Officer Notification 2019
- UPPCL Online Application Starting Date – 23rd October 2019
- Online Registration Last Date – 14th November 2019
- Payment of Application Fee Last Date – 14th November 2019
- Closing Date for Application Fee Payment (Offline) – 16th November 2019
- Date of UPPCL Personnel Officer Online Test – First Week January 2020
UP Power Corporation PO Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
Willing candidates who are going to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification need to pay the nonrefundable application fee as per your category as given below. The payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 700/-
upenergy.in 15 Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Officials will provide the best monthly pay scale for the selected candidates of Personnel Officer Posts i.e; Rs. 58,100/–Rs. 1,77,500/-(As per Pay Matrix Level-10).
Steps to Fill the UPPCL PO Online Application Form
- First of all, you should visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – www.upenergy.in
- On the home page, go to the recruitment/careers tab.
- Find out the UPPCL Advt for the “15 Personnel Officer (PO) Posts”
- Download and read that Uttar Pradesh PCL Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- If you are eligible, then open the Online Application Form.
- Fill up the application with all the required details correctly.
- Remit the application fee through online mode.
- Then, submit the form before the closing date.
- Finally, make a hard copy of the application for reference use.
Download Here >>> UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
Click Here >>> UPPCL Personnel Officer Online Application
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.