UPSC Recruitment 2019 | 88 Legal Officer (Grade-II), Specialist Grade III & Other Posts | Apply Online
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2019 Overview
- 1.2 Latest UPSC Vacancy 2019 – Union PSC Employment News Details
- 1.3 UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Union PSC Legal Officer (Grade II) Notification 2019 Pay Scale
- 1.5 UPSC 88 Specialist Grade III Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 Application Fee UPSC Joint Assistant Director Vacancy 2019
- 1.7 How to Apply – UPSC Online Application Process!
Apply Online for Latest UPSC Jobs 2019: Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited from the eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Legal Officer (Grade-II), Botanist, Joint Assistant Director, Specialist Grade III Posts. According to this latest Employment News Notification, the selection will be made for a total of 88 posts. So candidates who are interested in applying UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2019 are advised to know complete details. Online applications will be accepted through www.upsc.gov.in by on or before 31st October 2019. Here on this Govt Jobs page, we have shared the how-to apply steps and important links at the end of the article in order to help out the candidates. Read More…..
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Legal Officer (Grade-II), Botanist, Joint Assistant Director, Specialist Grade III Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||88 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Initial Date to Apply||11th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Personal Interview|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Across India|
Latest UPSC Vacancy 2019 – Union PSC Employment News Details
Good News! UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has released for various posts as mentioned below. Interested candidates with required qualification and experience can apply for UPSC 88 Specialist Grade III Jobs 2019 through online. Before going to submit the application once go through the detailed information about this UPSC Free Job Alert Notification. Only candidates who satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria proceed to apply from 11th October 2019 to 31st October 2019. If you are the one which is seeking the Graduate Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs, and MBBS Jobs then this UPSC Careers is the right choice for them.
- Name of the Post – Legal Officer (Grade-II), Botanist, Joint Assistant Director, Specialist Grade III Posts
- No of Posts – 88 Vacancies
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Legal Officer (Grade-II)||06|
|Joint Assistant Director||13|
|Specialist Grade III (Anaesthesia)||20|
|Specialist Grade III (Bio-Chemistry)||02|
|Specialist Grade III (Cardiology)||01|
|Specialist Grade III (Forensic Medicine)||03|
|Specialist Grade III (General Medicine)||15|
|Specialist Grade III (General Surgery)||09|
|Specialist Grade III (Neuro Surgery)||05|
|Specialist Grade III (Paediatrics Surgery)||01|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must and should satisy the below given Educational Qualifications and Age Limit to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Botanist – Master’s degree in Botany/ Horticulture/ Life Sciences/ Agriculture
- Legal Officer – Master Degree in Law with a specialization in International Law or International Relations
- Joint Assistant Director – BTech or BE or BSc. (Eng.) degree in the relevant field.
- Specialist Grade III – MBBS Qualification
- Botanist – 30 Years
- Legal Officer – 40 Years
- Joint Assistant Director – 30 Years
- Specialist Grade III – 45 Years
Union PSC Legal Officer (Grade II) Notification 2019 Pay Scale
Well, selected candidates for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2019 will get the monthly pay scale as per the organization rules. Go through the Union PSC Post Wise Pay Scale details as given below.
- Botanist – Level-7 in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Officer – Level-11 in the Pay Matrix
- Joint Assistant Director – Level-8 in the Pay Matrix
- Specialist Grade III – Rs.15, 600-39,100/- plus GP 6,600/-
UPSC 88 Specialist Grade III Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) officials are going to select the best-fit candidates by conducting the following selection rounds. For more details regarding the selection process, we suggest the candidates refer to the UPSC Official Notification PDF.
- Written Test
Application Fee UPSC Joint Assistant Director Vacancy 2019
- Individual candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2019 should know the required amount of fee to be paid for the officials. Check Official Notification to get it.
How to Apply – UPSC Online Application Process!
- Open Union Public Service Commission official website – www.upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Go to the Notification section which will appear on the home page.
- Search for UPSC Advt for the “Posts of Legal Officer (Grade-II), Botanist, Joint Assistant Director, Specialist Grade III”
- Then read all the information given in the advt to ensure your eligibility.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill the application form with the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category if applicable.
- Submit the application form before the closing date.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application for future use.
Download Here >>> UPSC Recruitment 2019 Advt
Click here >>> Apply Online for Latest UPSC Jobs 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.