Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 | 75 Banking Officer & Junior Clerk Posts | Apply Online
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019
Recently Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd published the latest Employment News notification for the Post of Banking Officer Gr-I, Banking Officer Gr-II (Junior Management) & Jr. Clerk (Support Staff) of the bank. This Akola DCC Bank career is the best employment opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs in Maharashtra State. Go ahead and read this complete article to know more about the Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019.
Overview of Maharashtra Akola DCC Bank Notification 2019
Name of the Board: Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd (Akola DCC Bank)
Title of the Post: Banking Officer & Junior Clerk Posts
No of Posts: 75 Posts
Advertisement Released Date: 26th November 2019
Akola DCC Bank Vacancy 2019 Details
- Name of the Post: Banking Officer & Junior Clerk Posts
- Notification Release Date: 26th November 2019
- Last Updated: 10th December 2019
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
|Important Dates||Application Fee
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the 75 vacant posts as mentioned above. Candidates can start applying for Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 from 26th November 2019 to 10th December 2019. The higher authority is going to conduct the Online Examination & Interview to select the new candidates for the Banking Officer (Gr I & Gr-II) and Junior Clerk Posts. Selected candidates will have to serve in Akola, Maharashtra on probation before being confirmed. This Free Job Alert page consists of complete details about the Akola DCCB Notification 2019.
Akola DCCB Banking Officer & Junior Clerk Jobs 2019
If you are looking for the Post Graduate Jobs & Graduate Jobs then let’s have a look at this latest Akola DCC Bank Notification 2019. Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd (Akola DCC Bank) has fixed the job requirements as above. So candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualifications & Age Limit are requested to Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019. Only Indian nationals are eligible for this Akola DCCB Banking Officer & Junior Clerk Jobs 2019. The authority is going to offer the monthly pay scale for the selected candidates as follows.
|Banking Officer Gr-I||Rs. 39,000/-|
|Banking Officer Gr-II||Rs. 29,000/-|
|Junior Clerk||Rs. 22,000/-|
How to Fill Akola DCC Bank Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website of Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd (Akola DCC Bank) – www.akoladccbank.com
- On the home page, click on the recruitment tab.
- Find the advertisement for Banking Officer (Gr-I & Gr-II) and Junior Clerk Posts.
- Carefully download and read the ADCCB Notification 2019.
- If eligible, then open the online application and start filling.
- Provide all required details in the application form and make sure there are no errors
- Upload required scanned documents in the prescribed format as applicable.
- Submit the online application before 10th December 2019.
- Make a hard copy of the submitted Akola DCCB application form for reference.
Individual candidates who wish to apply for this Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2019 can read complete details here on this Govt Jobs page. We have shared the important links for Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Notification 2019 for the candidate’s easy accessibility. For Online Application, candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and it will be kept active during the registration process. And remember that applications will be accepted online no other mode is not accepted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Thoroughly read this complete article for Maharashtra Akola DCC Bank Notification 2019 Details. Subscribe our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in website to catch up with the latest alerts on Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019-2020.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.