MPPCB Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 43 Assistant Engineer & Scientist Vacancies
MPPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Notification 2019 Overview
- 1.2 MPPCB Assistant Engineer & Scientist Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 Latest MPPCB Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 MP Pollution Control Board AE Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 Madhya Pradesh PCB Scientist AE Notification 2019 Application Fee
- 1.6 Pay Scale MPPCB Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 1.7 Steps to Fill MPPCB Online Application Form
Latest MPPCB Bhopal Jobs 2019: Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board has circulated the new job advertisement for 43 Assistant Engineer & Scientist Vacancies. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are having a qualified GATE scorecard with B.E/B.Tech in Environmental Engineering and Post Graduation. The board intends to hire candidates for 43 vacant posts on regular basis. The starting date to apply for MPPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 is 06th November 2019. Apply Online for MPPCB Free Job Alert Notification 2019 through www.mppcb.mp.gov.in before closing date 30th November 2019. Remember, candidates need to ensure their eligibility for MPPCB Jobs 2019 before applying. Get the latest Employment News updates from state and central. Continue to read…
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Scientist Posts|
|No of Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||6th November 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||30th November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Wok Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPCB Assistant Engineer & Scientist Vacancy 2019 Details
Excellent employment opportunity for those who are looking for Graduate Jobs in Madhya Pradesh State. Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board seeking online applications from young talented candidates for Assistant Engineer, Scientist Posts. The higher authority is going to recruit candidates for a total of 43 posts. We advised the candidates to don’t miss out on this chance and be a part of the MPPCB by submitting the application before the closing date. At the end of the page, you will get the quick links to download the Madhya Pradesh PCB Official Notification and Online Application. Know complete details about the MPPCB Recruitment 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc provided here on this Govt Jobs page. Many of the interested candidates who are looking forward to filling the application must check out the post wise vacancy details given below. This MPPCB AE Notification is issued with an Advertisement Number: 2753/2019/MPPCB.
- Name of the Post – Assistant Engineer, Scientist Posts
- No of Posts – 43 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Assistant Engineer – 34 Posts
- UR: 10 (Open-07, Female-03)
- SC: 05 (Open-03, Female-02)
- ST: 07 (Open-05, Female-02)
- OBC: 09 (Open-06, Female-03)
- EWS: 03 (Open-02, Female-01)
Scientist – 09 Posts
- UR: 03 (Open-02, Female-01)
- SC: 01 (Open-01, Female-00)
- ST: 02 (Open-01, Female-01)
- OBC: 02 (Open-01, Female-01)
- EWS: 01 (Open-01, Female-00)
Latest MPPCB Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for MPPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 candidates should satisfy the required eligibility criteria such as educational qualifications and age limit as given below. Without having the desirable criteria those candidates’ applications will not be accepted.
|Assistant Engineer||B.E/B.Tech in Environmental Engineering OR Civil/ Chemical|
|Scientist||Post Graduation Degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Environmental Science|
- 21 to 45 years (Female)
- 21 to 40 years (Male)
MP Pollution Control Board AE Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Merit Score
Madhya Pradesh PCB Scientist AE Notification 2019 Application Fee
As given in the Madhya Pradesh PCB Official Notification applying candidates for Assistant Engineer and Scientist Posts must pay the non-refundable application fee through proper mode based on their category.
- UR/ other states of candidates: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs 800/-
Pay Scale MPPCB Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board offers the best pay scale for the selected candidates of Rs 56,100/– Rs 1,77,500/-. For more details regarding the salary, candidates are advised to refer to MPPCB Official Notification.
Steps to Fill MPPCB Online Application Form
- Open the Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board Official website @ www.mppcb.mp.gov.in
- Find out the MPPCB Notification 2019 for Assistant Engineer, Scientist Posts.
- Go through all the details mentioned in the MPPCB Advt.
- Eligible candidates can open and fill the online application.
- If necessary upload the documents properly.
- Pay the mentioned application fee as per the category.
- Before submitting once cross-check the entered details.
- Finally, make a hard copy of the application form.
Download Here >>> MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 PDF
Apply Link >>> Latest MPPCB Job Openings 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.