AP Polycet 2020 Notification: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility – Apply Online
AP Polycet Notification 2020
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Polycet Notification 2020
AP Polycet 2020: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 is one of the most awaited notification that every aspirant is looking for. State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh is conducting the AP Polycet Exam 2020 for providing admission in various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP PolyCET) 2020 is a state-level exam conducted every year.
In this article, we are providing a piece of essential information about the AP Polycet 2020 Exam Dates, Application Process, Eligibility with regard to the examination.
Overview of AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020
|Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Referred to As||Andhra Pradesh POLYCET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Availability||5th March 2020 To 18th April 2020|
<< Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs >>
AP Polycet 2020 Notification
AP Polycet 2020 Application Form has recently published by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh Officials on its authoritative portal. Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam is going to be organized for the students who want to pursue the Diploma Course.
Diploma/ CEEP Course may include Technical, Engineering, Non-engineering in Private & Govt Polytechnic Colleges. Polytechnic 2020 AP Exam is conducted for the students who have completed their 10th standard. So, without wasting your time, go through the entire page and clarify all your doubts.
AP Polycet 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are going to register for AP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 must check the details of eligibility criteria before going to fill the application form.
- Nationality: Aspirants must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Must have valid domicile (Andhra Pradesh State).
- Qualification: Individuals must have passed SSC or equivalent exam from any recognized board/institution with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Age Limit: No age limit for the AP Polycet 2020 Exam.
- Marks Criteria: Must score a minimum of 35% marks.
- Appearing: Students appearing for their 12th class are eligible to apply.
People who hold all these criteria can only fill the AP Polycet Application Form 2020 disclosed on this page.
<< Diploma Jobs >>
Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam 2020 Important Dates
Aspirants who are looking forward to appearing for AP Polytechnic Notification 2020 must be aware of Exam Dates, Notification Release Date as well as Closing Dates. To make your application process easy, we have tabulated the complete details of the AP Polycet 2020 Exam Dates.
|Exam Events||Respective Dates|
|Release of online application form||05th March 2020|
|Last date to Submit the application form||18th April 2020|
|AP Polycet Entrance Test Date||28th April 2020 – 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week Of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result announcement||7th May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Release of OMR sheet||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counseling will commence from||Last week of May 2020|
|Filling up of choice filling||1st week of June 2020|
<< Latest Employment News >>
AP Polycet Exam 2020 Application Fee
Applicants participating in the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 need to make the payment of application fee/registration fee as stated below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
- Make the payment of application fee through Online mode.
- Pay the AP Polycet 2020 Application Fee through Ap Online/ Meeseva/ Payment Gateway/ Net Banking/ Help Line center.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any condition.
How to Fill AP Polycet Application Form 2020?
Go through the step by step procedure to download the AP Polycet 2020 Application Form from its web page.
- Logon to the Official Website of State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh – www.sbtetap.gov.in.
- Now, Hit the AP POLYCET 2020 Notification.
- Read all the necessary details available on it and provide basic information for registration.
- Now, Fill the AP Polytechnic Exam 2020 Application Form with each and every detail carefully.
- Now, Aspirants have to choose the examination center.
- Upload the required documents such as passport size photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- In the end, Hit the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Finally, Take the hard copy of application form for further reference.
- No need to submit the application form through post or any other mode.
<< AP Free Job Alert >>
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.