ICCR Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 32 Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer & Other Posts
ICCR Recruitment 2020
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ICCR Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Indian Council of Cultural Relations Notification 2020
- 1.2 ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 Vacancy of ICCR Assistant Recruitment 2020
- 1.4 Latest ICCR Job Openings 2020 @iccr.gov.in
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for ICCR Vacancy 2020
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria iccr.gov.in Programme Officer Recruitment 2020
- 1.7 How to Fill ICCR Online Application Form?
- 1.8 Important Links for ICCR LDC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Pay Attention!! Let’s have a look at the latest job announcement which is updated here on this page. In recent times the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) came up with Employment News to appoint new candidates for Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk Posts. Online applications for ICCR Recruitment 2020 has started already. So interested candidates who are willing to apply for ICCR Vacancy 2020 can read complete information about it from here. This ICCR Free Job Alert Notification 2020 has published for a total of 32 vacant posts on its webportal.
Indian Council of Cultural Relations Notification 2020
Name of the Board: Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)
Title of the Post: Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk Posts
No of Posts: 32 Posts
ICCR Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Post: Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk posts
- Last Updated: 17th April 2020
Vacancy of ICCR Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Programme Officer – 08 Posts
- Assistant Programme Officer – 10 Posts
- Assistant – 07 Posts
- Senior Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 03 Posts
Check out the Latest Jobs at ICCR and select the post you want to apply. Here on this page, we have shared the full information related to the ICCR Recruitment 2020 such as Job Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. PayScale, Salary, How to Apply, Important Links. Job seekers in India can utilize this wonderful opportunity to get employed. Apply for ICCR Assistant Notification 2020 by Online @iccr.gov.in from 17th March 2020 to 08th April 2020. After the last date, no applications will be allowed to submit. So candidates hurry up and submit your application for these Govt Jobs in India.
Latest ICCR Job Openings 2020 @iccr.gov.in
Pay Scale Offered for ICCR Vacancy 2020
- Programme Officer – (PB3 15600-39100 + 5400 GP/ Level 10)
- Assistant Programme Officer – (PB2 9300-34800 + 4600 GP/ Level 7)
- Assistant,Senior Stenographer – (PB2 9300-34800 + 4200 GP/ Level 6)
- Junior Stenographer – (PB1 5200-20200 + 2400 GP/ Level 4)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – (PB1 5200-20200 + 1900 GP/ Level 2)
Eligibility Criteria iccr.gov.in Programme Officer Recruitment 2020
- Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant: Degree from recognized University.
- Sr. Stenographer: Degree & Diploma / Institute Computer application with Dictation: 10 mts @ 100 w.p.m and Transcription: 60 mts (English), 75 mts (Hindi), only on computer.
- Jr. Stenographer: 12th pass/ Diploma Certificate Course /Institute in computer application with Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi), only on computer.
- LDC: 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University with Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi, on computer.
|Programme Officers||18 to 35 years|
|Assistant Programme Officers||Up to 35 years|
|Assistants||Up to 30 years|
|Senior Stenographer||18 to 30 years|
|Junior Stenographer & Lower Division Clerks||18 to 27 years|
Candidates who satisfy the given criteria are eligible to apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020. Follow the provided steps mentioned below to submit your application before the closing date. For more details, candidates are suggested to visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in. Bookmark our blog to get the latest updates on Degree Jobs and 12th Jobs like this. At the end of the page, you can get important links to ICCR Notification 2020 and Online Application Form.
How to Fill ICCR Online Application Form?
- Go to the official website of Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)
- Hit on Flash News and Open Latest Notification of Direct Recruitment Posts in ICCR.
- Find out the advertisement for Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Stenographer, Junior Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk posts.
- Open & read all the information given in the ICCR Notification 2020.
- Register yourself as a New User and login using your email id and password.
- Fill the online application form with details and make the application fee payment.
- Download and take a print copy of the filled ICCR Application form and payment receipt for further reference.
Important Links for ICCR LDC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.