RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Apply 39 Analyst, Administrator, Specialist, and Other Vacancies
RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Overview of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020-21
- 1.2 Vacancy in RBI Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 RBI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Jobs
- 1.4 Post Wise RBI Vacancy 2020-21 Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 1.6 How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020-21?
- 1.7 Important Links for RBI Consultant Jobs 2020
RBI Job Openings 2020: Good News Guys, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Board Authority has declared an Employment News for the graduates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Through, RBI Recruitment 2020-21 Notification applicants are going to invite the candidates for Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator, Project Administrator Posts. Total number of vacancies announced through RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 in 39 Posts. If you want to get hired in the Mumbai Branch of the Reserve Bank of India, applicants need to fill the application forms within closing dates. Aspirants must read the complete notification which was disclosed below to start filling the application forms through offline mode. Read More…
Overview of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020-21
Name of the Board: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Title of the Post: Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator, Project Administrator Jobs
No of Posts – 39 Posts
Vacancy in RBI Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Post: Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator, Project Administrator Posts.
- Notification Release Date: 9th April 2020.
- Last Date: 29th April 2020.
RBI Recruitment 2020 for Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Jobs
Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Check the Official Notification
All the interested and eligible candidates of RBI Recruitment 2020 must get the details of RBI Consultant Jobs 2020 Selection Process, Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2020-21 Important Dates, RBI Recruitment 2020-21 Pay Scale, RBI Job Openings 2020 Application Fee, etc. Knowing these details about RBI Free Job Alert will help the applicants to apply for RBI Jobs easily. Make sure to fill the vacancies of RBI by checking the Post Wise Vacancy Details enclosed here. Check out your eligibility details which are available below to fill the vacancies.
Post Wise RBI Vacancy 2020-21 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Consultant – Applied Mathematics||3|
|Consultants – Applied Econometrics||3|
|Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling||1|
|Data Analyst/ MPD||1|
|Data Analyst/ (DoS – DNBS)||2|
|Data Analyst/ (DoR – DBR)||2|
|Risk Analyst/ (DoS – DNBS)||1|
|Risk Analyst/ (DEIO)||2|
|Specialist in Forensic Audit||1|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 Notification
Reserve Bank of India Board will release RBI Consultant Jobs 2020 Notification to fill the unemployed candidates of India. People who have completed their graduation and looking for Graduate Jobs in RBI Department can fill the application form. RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria such as Qualifications, Age limitations are required to be possessed to apply for RBI Jobs 2020. In the below sections, we have disclosed the steps to be followed to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020-21.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2020-21?
#1 Initially, Go to Reserve Bank of India Official Website @www.rbi.org.in.
#2 Click on Latest RBI Advertisement on Home Page.
#3 Download & Read RBI Consultant Notification 2020 PDF.
#4 Eligible candidates can hit the Apply Online link.
#5 Fill the Online Form with necessary details.
#6 Upload the necessary documents to the application form.
#7 Make the payment of application fee through online mode.
#8 Finally, Submit the RBI Application Form to the higher officials.
Reserve Bank of India,
Mumbai Regional Office,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400001
Important Links for RBI Consultant Jobs 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.