NFRA Recruitment 2020 | 18 Manager and Assistant Manager Posts | Apply Online @nfra.gov.in
NFRA Recruitment 2020
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NFRA Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 National Financial Reporting Authority Notification 2020
- 1.2 NFRA Manager & Assistant Manager Job Openings 2020
- 1.3 NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 1.4 nfra.gov.in Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Pay Scale
- 1.5 NFRA AM Manager Recruitment 2020
- 1.6 How to Fill NFRA Online Application Form?
- 1.7 Important Links for NFRA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
If you are eagerly searching for Central Govt Jobs in India then grab this latest NFRA Recruitment 2020 which has recently issued. The NOTICE FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF MANAGER AND ASSISTANT MANAGER IN NFRA has published on 17th February 2020. Through this National Financial Reporting Authority Notification 2020, the authority is going to fill up 18 posts of Manager & Assistant Manager. NFRA invites applications from interested and eligible Indian citizens through online mode @www.nfra.gov.in. Thus, online applications will be made available from 29th February 2020. Continue to read this Govt Jobs page till the end to know more information related to the NFRA Recruitment 2020.
National Financial Reporting Authority Notification 2020
Name of the Board: National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)
Title of the Post: Manager and Assistant Manager Posts
No of Posts: 18 Posts
NFRA Manager & Assistant Manager Job Openings 2020
- Name of the Post: Manager and Assistant Manager Posts
- Advertisement Number: NF-12012(27)/1/2
- Notification Release Date: 17th February 2020
- Last Updated: 15th May 2020
The number of posts in NFRA proposed to be filled by direct recruitment in its headquarters at New Delhi as Manager – 10 Posts and Assistant Manager -08 Posts. Apply Online for NFRA Employment News Notification from 29th February 2020. The last date to apply for NFRA Recruitment 2020 is 15th May 2020. Here on this page, we have shared the detailed information such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Job Vacancy, Pay Scale, Important Links and How to Apply for the candidate’s easy reference. This National Financial Reporting Authority Free Job Alert is one of the best opportunities for candidates who are looking for employment in India.
NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification
nfra.gov.in Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Pay Scale
NFRA AM Manager Recruitment 2020
- Manager Posts: Chartered Accountant or Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Finance/ Accounting/ Chartered Financial Analysis/ Law/ Post Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Finance.
- Assistant Manager Posts: Chartered Accountant or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Finance/ Accounting/ Chartered Financial Analysis/ Law/ Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or Engineering or Master in Computer Application
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Before applying for NFRA Recruitment 2020 candidates must ensure their eligibility with the help of criteria enclosed above. Those candidates who satisfy the desirable criteria for Latest Jobs at NFRA can apply through online on the provided dates. You will find important links to NFRA Manager Recruitment and Online Application at the end of this page. Make use of the simple procedure enclosed below to submit your application before the closing date. Read complete information about the NFRA Assistant Manager Notification 2020 given here. Bookmark our blog to get latest alerts on upcoming Graduate Jobs in India. Scroll down the page.
How to Fill NFRA Online Application Form?
- Go to the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)
official website at www.nfra.gov.in
- Check for Direct Recruitment for the Post of Manager and Assistant Manager in NFRA.
- Open and read detailed information given in the NFRA Notification 2020.
- If you are eligible, then click on Apply Online link.
- Complete registration process if you are a new user.
- Log in using registration number and password.
- Fill the online application form with required details.
- Attach the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the filled application form before closing date.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the NFRA Online Application.
Important Links for NFRA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Detailed Notice || Extended Notice|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.