APPSC Jobs 2019 – 2020 | APPSC Recruitment
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Jobs 2019 – 2020 | APPSC Recruitment
- 1.1 Latest Andhra Pradesh Government Recruitment Notification
- 1.2 About APPSC:
- 1.3 APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- 1.4 APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Age Relaxation:
- 1.6 APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Jobs Application Fee:
- 1.7 APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Posts Selection Process:
- 1.8 How To Apply For APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- 1.9 APPSC 2019 – 2020 Notifications:
This post is for Candidates who are looking for latest APPSC Jobs 2019. APPSC is a Governing Body which Conducts recruitment in the State every year. Generally, these openings will include sectors like Agriculture, Fisheries, Irrigation, Electricity, Revenue, Banking, Teaching, Mining, Media, Postal, Transportation, Public Services, etc.., These Vacancies will be filled by Conducting Prelims, Main Written Exam, Interview Rounds. Candidates will be selected after reviewing their performance in all the rounds. APPSC only conducts the recruitment of Andhra Pradesh State while Central Government jobs will be recruited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). For more Government Jobs in India and also Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh willing candidates can check them on our site All India Jobs for more Updated and Official Information.
Postulates who are looking for the latest Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs might search from this page. Here, we are going to share all the latest AP Govt Recruitment Notification for Graduates and Non-Graduates students. Also, you can get the direct links to apply for these APPSC Jobs on this page. We would like to advise the applicants to follow our article www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly for recent and most interesting updates on AP Govt Jobs. From below enclosed tabular format, you can get to about all the APPSC Vacancy 2019 across the state. Here you can find lot of detailed information about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, AP Revenue Jobs, Police Jobs. It will help the job seekers to choose the department willing by them.
This article is much more useful for the applicants to know upcoming APPSC Recruitment Notification published for various posts. Get an immediate alert of AP Govt Jobs 2019 once you have subscribed to our blog. Don’t forget to visit APPSC Jobs 2019 page for latest recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification.
Latest Andhra Pradesh Government Recruitment Notification
- AP Agriculture Department MPEO Recruitment 2017 | 41 Vacancies @ www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in
- DME AP Recruitment 2017 Notification for 24 Doctors, Ambulance Driver Vacancies @ dme.ap.nic.in
- HFWD Vizianagaram Recruitment 2017 Notification for 36 Staff Nurse, Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancies | Vizianagaram.nic.in
- AP DCHS Recruitment 2017 Notification for 92 Staff Nurse, Surgeon Vacancies | AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- AP DSC TET Notification 2017 | Upcoming 24524 TRT Vacancies @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- DME AP Recruitment 2017 Notification for 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies @ dme.ap.nic.in
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017 Notification For 50 Staff Assistant/Clerk Vacancies
- Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification For 62 Staff Assistants / Clerks Vacancies
- ECHS AP Telangana 77 Jobs 2017 | Apply echs.gov.in for Medical Officer, Nursing Assistant, and Other Vacancies
- APSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 87 Lineman, Helper and other Vacancies | Apply for www.apspdcl.in Jobs
- HSL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 52 Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager, and Other Vacancies
- HPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 60 Technicians Vacancies
Above we have given the links to the Latest APPSC Jobs 2019. By clicking on each link you wil get redirected to the page where you will find the details of each Recruitment that is announced or that is going to be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. If you recently graduated or about to graduate or completed the minimum qualifications that are set by the APPSC in the Recruitment Notification then you can check them clearly and apply before the last date. Our team has tried to include all the details of the Newly announced APPSC Recruitment Notifications 2019. Like we said earlier there are going to be many Upcoming APPSC Jobs 2019 that is going to give a chance for the aspirants who have been looking for the State Government Jobs.
The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1 st November 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
Candidates who are willing to work with APPSC can check the job Notifications which are updated below in a detailed manner. And we also request the candidates to apply on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to apply only if they are eligible for that post. Candidates can also see the below-mentioned jobs:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||Last Date for Applying|
|#||APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017||3rd November 2017|
|1||Senior Auditor||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Junior Accountant||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Junior Assistant||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Deputy Tahsildar||upcoming in 2017|
|5||Assistant Labour Officer||upcoming in 2017|
|6||Assistant Development Officer||upcoming in 2017|
|7||Extension Officer||upcoming in 2017|
|8||Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector||upcoming in 2017|
|9||Assistant Section Officer||upcoming in 2017|
|10||Senior Accountant||upcoming in 2017|
|11||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||upcoming in 2017|
|12||Assistant Commercial Tax Officer||upcoming in 2017|
|13||Sub Registrar Grade-II||upcoming in 2017|
|14||Dental Assistant Surgeons||upcoming in 2017|
|14||Zilla Sainik welfare officer||upcoming in 2017|
|15||Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil)||upcoming in 2017|
|16||Assistant Engineers (Civil)||upcoming in 2017|
|17||Assistant Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical)||upcoming in 2017|
|18||Assistant Engineers (Environmental)||upcoming in 2017|
|19||Assistant Hydrogeologist||upcoming in 2017|
|20||Technical Assistant||upcoming in 2017|
|21||Lab Assistant||upcoming in 2017|
|22||Welfare organizer||upcoming in 2017|
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Vacancies Age Limit:
Minimum Age is 18 years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Andhra Pradesh State.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Age Relaxation:
Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Jobs Application Fee:
Application fee will be different for each recruitment and fee reimbursement will be applied for the Backward and scheduled classes
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Posts Selection Process:
Contenders will be selected based on the performance shown during the recruitment process which will be as follows:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply For APPSC Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- Candidates who are interested can apply through Official Website psc.ap.gov.in
- At first, candidates have to fill the Application and get themselves Registered.
- After Filling the Application candidates can print and save it for further references.
APPSC 2019 – 2020 Notifications:
As we all know that there is heavy competition for the Government Jobs we urge the candidates to prepare well and do hard work to crack the Goal. Candidates can also refer Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam pattern for better Preparation. Candidates are requested to bookmark this page for more fast updates.