UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Anyone in search of latest govt jobs? Then you are at the right place wherein you can get all the relative information about the most recent Employment News from Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission. Officials have recently come up with an amazing news which is grabbing the attention of all the people looking out for Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी). The Selection committee of Bureau of Indian Standards have recently issued the advertisement of UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 and want to hire people for about 50 Group C Vacancy. Now one who is willing to get employment through UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 must be aware of all the important dates like starting and closing dates to submit the applications for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018.
As per the details obtained from this Free Job Alerts page, the opening date to update your information from the on-line job portal of Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission is 24th March 2018, and the the final period to submit the applications for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 is 10th May 2018. Job Seekers can also find the direct links to download the official advertisement at the end of this State Govt Jobs article. Now you can also get to know more about UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Process & Fee, and Pay Scale offered for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018. The main requirement for any recruitment process in the present scenario are the qualifications which are to fulfilled at the time of applying for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018.
Candidates willing to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 50 Group C Vacancy must have to possess some of the educational qualifications as per the positions announced as listed in the official notification. Consider checking other Graduate Jobs along with many other Post-Graduate Jobs which are available on our website. The other aspects regarding eligibility criteria for this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) are the Age Criteria which are mandatory for all the categories. As per the official’s statement candidates willing to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 must posses some of the Age Limit as seen below. The Minimum Age the applicants must possess is 21 Years and should have a Maximum Age of 42 Years as on the date of submitting the applications.
Overview of UKSSSC Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Group C Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||10th May 2018|
|Start Date||24th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Now if have a look at the above tabular column which gives us the complete info on UKSSSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must make a note that the mode of applying for 50 Group C Vacancy must follow the below stated application process as to not commit any mistakes. Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 50 Group C Vacancy which varies as per the category as seen below. For General/ OBC Candidates it amounts to Rs.300/- and for SC/ST Category it is Rs.150/-. As per the details presented on the official notification of UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 candidates must go through a series of Recruitment Rounds like Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
Based on their performance in all the above hiring process candidates are finally shortlisted for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018. So interested and eligible contenders can prepare with the help of Current Affairs, Syllabus specified for the written test and finally all the Previous Papers available plenty in number on our website here. Furthermore you can also download the Admit Cards for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 through the links provided here. Finally, aspirants selected for 50 Group C Vacancy through UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as seen below.
Vacancy info on UKSSSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Group C Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 50
Post-wise vacancy info
- Additional Private Secretary – 3
- Assistant Review Officer – 5
- Computer Data Entry – 1
- Supervisor, Monk House – 2
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer – 14
- Assistant Teacher – 4
- Assistant Minority Welfare Officer – 15
- Additional District Information Officer – 1
- Scrutinizer – 1
- Translator – 1
- Assistant Superintendent – 3
Educational Qualifications for UKSSSC Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 50 Group C Vacancy must have to possess some of the educational qualifications as per the positions announced as listed in the official notification.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for UKSSSC Careeers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for UKSSSC Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by UKSSSC 2018
- Aspirants selected for 50 Group C Vacancy through UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as seen below.
- Additional Private Secretary – Rs.47600-151100/-.
- Assistant Review Officer, Assistant Teacher – Rs.44900-142400/-.
- Computer Data Entry, Supervisor, Monk House, Assistant Social Welfare Officer – Rs.29200-92300/-.
- Assistant Minority Welfare Officer, Additional District Information Officer, Scrutinizer, Translator, Assistant Superintendent – Rs.29200-92300/-.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 50 Group C Vacancy which varies as per the category as seen below.
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST – Rs.150/-.
Application Process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission at www.uksssc.in.
- Check for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission.
- Fill the UKSSSC Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of UKSSSC Application form for future reference.
To Download UKSSSc Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – UKSSSC|
|UKSSSC Syllabus 2018|
|UKSSSC Previous Papers 2018|
|UKSSSC Admit Cards 2018|
|UKSSSC Results in 2018|