NCW Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Looking out for the latest Central Government Jobs? Here is an excellent Employment News for you then. National Commission for Women (NCW) has set an official announcement in order to fill up 18 Stenographer, Research Assistant, Law Officer, Jr. Accountant, as well as, Other Vacancies. Make use of this great employment opportunity, i.e., NCW Stenographer Recruitment 2018 and continue your career serving the nation, India. Candidates like you who ever are eager to work in Government Sector of India have to go through this complete post and grab the details of NCW Recruitment 2018. Right Now, it’s very important to note the eligibility criteria with respect to NCW Stenographer, Research Assistant, Law Officer, Junior Accountant, and Other Vacancies 2018. Indeed, the official, National Commission for Women has set Educational Qualification, Experience, and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxation requirements for NCW Recruitment Notification 2018. If you satisfy all those eligibility conditions, then you are eligible to apply for 18 NCW Stenographer Job Openings 2018. Otherwise, look here for other Latest Government Jobs for which you may be one of the eligible persons across the country. Also, if you wish, you can get Free Job Alerts from our website. It’s better to get Government Job updates, moreover it’s best to have multiple job opportunities in our hand.
From this Post, you can get the following information of NCW Research Assistant Notification 2018, i.e.,
- Vacancy Information
- Application Acceptance Opening as well as Closing Dates
- Eligibility Criteria, such as Educational Qualification, and Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations
- Selection Procedure
- Application Fee
- Pay Scale
- Application Procedure
- Syllabus as well as Previous Papers (If Any)
- Official Notification PDF (to download), and many such other.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is totally for the purpose of reference. For furthermore NCW Research Officer Recruitment 2018 details, refer the NCW Recruitment 2018 official notification. Also, the NCW Stenographer Recruitment 2018 official employment notification PDF is available on this page. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website in order to get updates on Current Affairs. While going through any kind of employment exam in Government Sector, it’s very much significant to have sound knowledge on GK and Other topics happening across the country. Let’s look at the complete overview of www.ncw.nic.in 2018 Job Openings.
Overview – NCW Recruitment 2018 | www.ncw.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||National Commission for Women (NCW)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Law Officer, Research Assistant, as well as, several Other Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi, India|
|Notification Issue Date||April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||Available Now|
|Last Date for the Job Application||04th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ncw.nic.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test as well as Personal Round of Interview Process|
Vacancy Information – National Commission for Women Recruitment
- Name of the Post – Stenographer, Junior Accountant, Law Officer, Research Assistant, as well as, several Other Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 18 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details – NCW Stenographer Notification 2018
- Total Number of NCW Vacancies 2018 – 18 Posts
- Stenographer Grade D – 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant (PA) – 01 Post
- Level 6 Research Assistant – 04 Posts
- Level 6 Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Also, Level 6 Assistant – 03 Posts
- Section Officer (Level – 8) – 01 Post
- Jr Accountant – 02 Posts
- Law Officer (Level – 11) – 01 Post
- Senior Research Officer (Level – 2) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria – NCW Research Officer Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification – NCW 18 Job Openings 2018
- Senior Research Officer Level-II: Post Graduation Degree in Sociology/ MSW/ Women’s studies from any organization which holds the Government recognition.
- Law Officer Level-II: Degree in Law (BL/ LLB) from a Government recognized university OR 5 Years of Experience in handling courts/ tribunals legal matters.
- Also, Section Officer Level-8: Bachelors Degree from any university/ institution which holds the Government of India recognition OR 2 Years of Experience in Administration matters.
- Research Assistant Level-6: Master’s Degree in Sociology/ MSW/ equivalent from any Government approved university. Moreover, candidates possessing good knowledge are preferable.
- Assistant Level-6: Bachelors Degree/ Equivalent from any university which holds Government approval. Besides, 5 Years of experience in Legal/ Administrative matters.
- Also, Junior Hindi Translator Level-6: Master’s Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized university with Hindi/ English as Medium/ Subject.
- Personal Assistant Level-6: Intermediate/ Equivalent from any institution which hold Government recognition. In addition, typing speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand as well as 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- Stenographer Grade D Level-4: Candidates must have passed a Computer Skill Test, also 80 w.p.m in Stenography.
- Junior Accountant Level-4: Knowledge in Tally.
Stenographer & Jr. Accountant Vacancy – Age Limits & Relaxations
- As of now, there is no proper updates/ information on Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations for NCW Recruitment 2018 18 Vacancies. Refer the official notification and get more details.
Selection Procedure – NCW Careers | Bharthi 2018
- According to the selection committee of National Commission for Women, the candidates have to undergo Written Examination, followed by Personal Interview Process for NCW 18 Vacancies 2018.
Application Fee – www.ncw.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- Application for NCW Stenographer Recruitment 2018 is totally non-refundable. We request the job applicants to go through NCW Notification 2018 for furthermore details.
Pay Scale – Latest NCW Jr. Accountant Jobs 2018
Pre-revised Scale of Pay, along with the Grade Pay for NCW Stenographer/ Research Officer/ Personal Assistant/ Law Officer/ Junior Accountant/ Other Posts is as follows.
- Senior Research Officer Level-II: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + GP of Rs. 6,600/-
- Law Officer Level-II: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + GP of Rs. 6,600/-
- Also, Section Officer Level-8: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,800/-
- Research Assistant Level-6: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,200/-
- Assistant Level-6: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,200/-
- Also, Junior Hindi Translator Level-6: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,200/-
- Personal Assistant Level-6: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,200/-
- Stenographer Grade D Level-4: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP of Rs. 2,400/-
- Junior Accountant Level-4: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP of Rs. 2,400/-
How to Apply for NCW Stenographer Recruitment 2018?
Here is the complete Step-By-Step procedure to apply for National Commission for Women Recruitment 2018 18 vacancies. Follow the procedure and apply for the post of your choice. Also, the mode of NCW job application is totally offline. So make sure to send the application form as early as possible to the postal address given below. Moreover, the job application has to reach NCW office on or before 04th May 2018. Otherwise, your job application may gets rejected.
- Visit the official website of National Commission for Women (NCW), www.ncw.nic.in.
- Search for NCW Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Download it.
- Check the eligibility and if you are eligible search for Application.
- Fill the Application.
- Attach the copies.
- Send application form to the following postal address: National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025.
CLICK HERE to download National Commission for Women Recruitment 2018 Official Notification PDF.
Essential Links – National Commission for Women Recruitment
- Syllabus for NCW 18 Openings 2018
- NCW Stenographer Vacancy Previous Papers
- Admit Cards 2018 for NCW Jr. Accountant Vacancy
- NCW Recruitment Results 2018