LDB Bihar Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 Notification
Are you waiting for any Government Sector Job? If yes, make use of this Employment News and apply for the job. Moreover, Multi State Co-operative Land Development Bank (LDB), Bihar and Jharkhand has set out an announcement to fill about 75 Accountant as well as Filed Officer vacancies. Candidates who are ready to work in Bihar/ Jharkhand can go through the LDB Bihar Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 Notification. Setting the career in Government Sector is one of the best parts. Isn’t it?? Of course, it is Yes!! Job seekers have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for LDB Recruitment 2018. Indeed, the eligibility criteria include Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limits as well as Age Relaxations. If the candidates satisfy all the eligibility conditions, then they can apply for 75 LDB Bihar Jharkhand Accountant Recruitment 2018. This specific page feeds you with eligibility requirements data, in addition the contenders can get Selection Process, Job Location, Pay Scale, Application Fee, many such other details. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to receive Free Job Alerts.
It is very much important to apply for the job before the last date of application acceptance. In case of failing to submit the job application before 30th April 2018, it is of no use. The LDB Bihar and Jharkhand committee may reject your application. Also, the application acceptance start date is 16th April 2018. Make sure to apply for 75 LDB Accountant/ Field Officer posts following the Application Procedure which you can get on this page. The mode of LDB job application is completely Online. Visit the official website www.ldb.bih.nic.in in order to appy for LDB Accountant/ Field Officer vacancies. Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is totally for reference purpose. For furthermore LDB Bihar Jharkhand Recruitment details, refer the official notification PDF which you can get from the link on this page. Also, get the other Latest Government Jobs updates from our web blog.
75 LDB Bihar Jharkhand Accountant Recruitment – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Multi State Co-operative Land Development Bank (LDB), Bihar & Jharkhand|
|Name of the Post||Accountant as well as Field Officer/ Assistant vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||75|
|Job Location||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|Advertisement Number||02/2018 and 03/2018|
|Job Application Acceptance Commencement Date||16th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application Acceptance||30th April 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ldb.bih.nic.in|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Personal Round of Interview|
Vacancy Details – Land Development Bank Bihar & Jharkhand
- Name of the Post (Job Designation)
- Field Officer/ Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancies – 75
Post Wise Vacancy Information – LDB 2018 Recruitment Notification
- Total Number of LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Vacancies – 75 Posts
- For Accountant Post – 50
- whereas, For Field Officer Designation – 25
>>> Other Central Government Jobs 2018-2019
Eligibility Criteria – Land Development Bank Recruitment 2018
Check for the eligibility requirements here. If you satisfy all the criteria, then you will be eligible to apply for 75 LDB Bank Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2018. Otherwise, you may not be eligible to apply for the posts.
Educational Qualification – LDB Field Officer Recruitment 2018
- Job Applicants must have to possess a Graduation Degree in any relevant discipline from any of the institution/ university which hold the Government recognition.
- Besides, candidates have to get the valid Degree Certificate on the day of Personal Interview.
Age Limits and Relaxations – www.ldb.bih.nic.in Careers 2018
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- Refer the LDB Bihar Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 official notification in order to get further details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Process – LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2018
According to the rules and regulations of LDB Bank, the selection committee has set the following rounds to recruit employees for 75 LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Accountant as well as Field Officer Posts.
- First Round – Offline Written Examination
- Second Round – Merit List
- whereas, the Third Round – Personal Interview Process (for the shortlisted candidates in first two rounds)
Before going through any Government Sector examination, it is quite mandatory to possess very sound knowledge in General Knowledge across the country. Get Current Affairs from our web blog and make your preparation for the exam bit easy.
Application Fee – LDB Bihar Jharkhand Field Officer Recruitment
As per the official recruitment notification of LDB Bank Recruitment 2018, the Application Fee for 75 Accountant and Field Officer Posts vary depending on the Category of Candidates. Check the Application Fee details and your caste category before applying for LDB 2018 vacancies.
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 300/-
- whereas, For all the Other Category Aspirants – Rs. 500/-
Pay Scale – LDB Recruitment 2018 | Bharti 2018
- The candidates who will get placed into 75 LDB Bank Accountant/ Field Officer vacancies will receive a salary pay of Rs. 4,500/- to Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
- Note: The information regarding salary details is according to the LDB Bihar Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 official employment notification.
How to Apply for LDB Bihar Jharkhand Recruitment 2018?
In order to apply for 75 LDB Bihar & Jharkhand Accountant, Field Officer Recruitment 2018, follow the Step-By-Step Application Procedure here. Make sure to not skip even a single step. Notably, the mode of job application for Land Development Bank Recruitment is completely Online. Maintain good internet connectivity to avoid interruptions as well as data breaches.
- Visit the official website of Multi State Co-Operative Land Development Bank (Bihar and Jharkhand), i.e., www.ldb.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page, search for Latest LDB 75 Accountant & Field Officer Recruitment 2018 official employment notification.
- Click on the relevant link and download the Notification PDF.
- Go through the complete employment notification and note all the details respective to LDB 75 Accountant/ Field Officer posts (Bihar & Jharkhand).
- If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, then look for Online Application Link.
- Click on the Link and get the Application Form.
- Fill the complete application form with relevant details. Make sure whether you have filled all the mandatory fields. (Note: Incomplete applications get rejected by the official LDB Bank)
- Attach all the specified copies in prescribed formats (Example: Photo and Signature upload)
- Pay the Application Fee through payment gateways, such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ etc.,
- Submit the Online Application Form in order to finish the job application process.
- Download the receipt as well as filled-in application for future reference.