Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced regarding the recruitment of Sub Inspector as well as Constable positions. Moreover, Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 is one of the great opportunities for the job seekers who are waiting eagerly to build their career in Police Sector Government Jobs. Make use of this particular Employment News and apply for 7110 HSSC Sub Ispector (SI) as well as Constable vacancies. In order to apply for a job position, candidates must have to know different details like Eligibility Criteria, Process of Job Application, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, and lot more. If you are really interested towards applying for Haryana Police Constable/ SI job vacancies, then go through the complete post and get vacancy information. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to receive Free Job Alerts of other Government Jobs across the country.
Notably, the information regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission SI Recruitment 2018 on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is totally for reference purpose. We request the job aspirants to download the official recruitment notification of HSSC for furthermore details of Sub Inspector as well as Constable posts. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to grab Current Affairs updates. Further, the application mode of Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2018 is completely online. So visit the HSSC official portal, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in to apply for Sub Inspector as well as Constable Job Designations. Also, the online application starting date is 28th April 2018, whereas, the closing date of online application acceptance is 28th May 2018. To avoid any kind of server issues during the last dates because of bulky job applications, candidates have to make sure to apply for the HSSC posts as early as possible.
Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (SI) as well as Constable vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||7011 Posts|
|Notification Date||16th April 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||28th April 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||28th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Haryana)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.hssc.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test, as well as, Personal Round of Interview|
The candidates who are eagerly waiting to crack a job in the Government Sector can check for Latest Government Jobs to get information on State as well as Central Government Jobs Recruitment.
Vacancy Information – Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs
Here, you can get the complete job openings of Haryana SSC Constable & SI Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the post – Sub Inspector (SI) as well as Constable vacancies
- Number of vacancies – 7011 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018
|Total Number of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancies – 7011|
|S. No||Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Number of Vacancies|
|01.||Male Sub Inspector||400 Posts|
|02.||Female Sub Inspector||63 Posts|
|03.||Male Constables (General Duty)||5000 Posts|
|04.||Male Constables (General Duty – India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State)||500 Posts|
|05.||Female Constables (General Duty)||1147 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018
Job Seekers who are very much eager to go with Haryana Staff Selection Commission SI/ Constable posts need to possess the following Educational Qualification as well as Age Limits. In case of not availing these eligibility conditions, the official HSSC Police Dept. may not accept your recruitment application. The information regarding eligibility criteria on this page is according to the Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Educational Qualification for HSSC Constable Job Designation
In order to go through the recruitment process with Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Constable as well as Sub Inspector posts, the organization has set few Educational Qualification requirements.
- For Sub Inspector Position – Candidates must have to hold Degree/ its equivalent from any institution/ university which holds the Government of India recognition.
- whereas, for Constable Job Designation – Applicants must have to pass 10th Class as well as 12th Class from any Government recognized board.
Age Limits & Relaxations for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
- For Constable Position
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
- For Sub Inspector Position
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
For furthermore details on Age Relaxations, refer the official Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment notification for the year 2018.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Constable Vacancy 2018
According to the Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2018 notification, the selection committee HSSC conducts few rounds in order to select the applicants for Sub Inspector as well as Constable posts 2018. Kindly note the procedure of selection and prepare for it.
- First Round – Written Examination
- Second Round – Physical Test (PET/ PST)
- Third Round – Medical Test
- whereas, the Last Round – Personal Interview Process
Application Fee for HSSC SI Recruitment 2018
As per the rules and norms of Haryana SSC., the application fee for Sub Inspector as well as Constable posts vary depending up on various categories. Further, you have to verify once before the payment of application fee.
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana State – Rs. 0/-
- Constable Post
- General Category (Male) – Rs. 100/-
- General Category (Female) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/ BC Category (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/ BC Category (Female) – Rs. 13/-
- Sub Inspector Job Designation
- General Category (Male) – Rs. 150/-
- General Category (Female) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/ BC Category (Male) – Rs. 35/-
- SC/ BC Category (Female) – Rs. 18/-
Pay Scale for HSSC Constable Jobs 2018
|S. No||Name of the Post (Job Designation)||Pay Scale|
|01.||Male Sub Inspector||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|02.||Female Sub Inspector||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-|
|03.||Male Constables (General Duty)||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
|04.||Male Constables (General Duty – India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State)||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
|05.||Female Constables (General Duty)||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018?
Application Procedure plays a key role in getting through the recruitment process. If you miss any section during the job application, your application may not fall into the valid list. So please take a look here for the procedure to apply for HSSC 7011 posts – 2018.
- Firstly, visit the HSSC official website, i.e., www.hssc.gov.in in order to apply for the job.
- Search for HSSC SI & Constable Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Further, read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of Haryana SSC SI & Constable Post job application.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018 indeed.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as: Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in preferred format.
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit button.
- We suggest you to download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the official recruitment notification of HSSC 2018.
Essential Links for HSSC Constable Job Designation
- Syllabus for Sub Inspector Vacancies 2018
- HSSC Constable Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for Haryana SSC Vacancies 2018
- HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 Results