District Court Mysuru Recruitment 2018 Notification
Looking out for Jobs in Government Sector, India? Mysuru District Court is coming with a great Employment News for the candidates who are very much interested in Karnataka Government sector jobs. In June 2018, Mysuru District Court has set out an official advertisement in order to recruit about 39 Peon vacancies. Go through the complete article for Mysuru District Court Recruitment 2018 details. Notably, the information provided on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is completely for your reference. Kindly, download the District Court Mysuru Recruitment 2018 official notification to get detailed information.
Also, interested aspirants can visit our website for Free Job Alerts. For your information, mode of the job application for Mysore District Recruitment 2018 is completely Online. So visit the official website of Mysore District Court, i.e., www.ecourts.gov.in in order to get the online application for District Court Mysuru Peon vacancies. Also, it’s so important to know the online job application acceptance starting as well as closing dates. For District Court Mysuru Recruitment 2018, the starting date of online application acceptance is 27th June 2018, whereas the last date for application submission is 26th July 2018.
Overview – Mysuru District Court Recruitment 2018 | www.ecourts.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Mysuru District Court|
|Name of the Post||Peon Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Job Location||Mysuru (Mysore), Karnataka State|
|Official Notification Issue Date||June 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job (Online)||27th June 2018|
|Last Date for the Online Job Application||26th July 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job (Karnataka)|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.ecourts.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Different Screening Rounds as well as Personal Round of Interview Process|
Vacancy Information – Mysuru District Court Peon Notification
- Name of the Post – Peon Vacancies
- Number of Vacancies – 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – Mysuru Dist Court Karnataka Recruitment
Educational Qualification – Mysore Dist Court Jobs 2018
- Candidates must have to pass 7th class from any school/ board which holds the Government recognition.
Visit our official website to get details on the Latest Government Jobs.
Mysore Dist Court 39 Peon Vacancy – Age Limits and Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit:
- For General Category Candidates – 35 Years
- For OBC (2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B) Category Applicants – 38 Years
- Whereas, For SC/ ST/ CAT – 1 Category Job Seekers – 40 Years
- Usually, candidates under reservation category can enjoy Age Relaxations.
- Refer the Mysore District Court Peon Recruitment 2018 official notification for further Age Relaxation details.
Selection Procedure – Mysuru District Court Careers 2018
- First Round – Different Screening Rounds
- Second Round – Personal Round of Interview Process
Our website supports you with all the Government Jobs Syllabus as well as Previous Papers to make your preparation for the exams bit easier. Keep in touch with our blog and prepare well for examinations.
Also, while going through any kind of written test in Government Sector, you need to have sound knowledge in General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections. Get Current Affairs topics from our site and enhance your knowledge.
What is the Application Fee for Mysore Dist Court Peon Recruitment?
- For General Category Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Whereas, For OBC (2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B)/ SC/ ST/ CAT – 1 Category Job Seekers – Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale – www.ecourts.gov.in Jobs 2018
- Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 28,950/-
Visit our website to get updates on State as well as Central Government Jobs.
How to Apply for District Court Mysuru Recruitment 2018-19?
- Firstly, visit the Mysore Dist Court official website, i.e., www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Search for Mysore District Court Peon Recruitment official notification for the year 2018.
- Download the official Notification.
- Further, read the notification paper carefully to have a good idea on different job requirements.
- Now, you can access the official portal of Mysuru Dist Court.
- Click on Apply Online vacancy link 2018 indeed.
- Fill the application form fully with appropriate details.
- Moreover, check whether you have filled all the mandatory columns.
- Now, attach the documents which are specified on the page, such as Passport Size Photo as well as Signature in the preferred format.
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit button.
- We suggest you download the filled in application copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 Official Notification.
Essential Links – Mysore District Court Bharthi 2018
- Syllabus for Peon Vacancies 2018
- Mysore Dist Court Peon Posts Previous Papers
- Admit Cards for Peon Posts 2018
- Mysore Dist Court Recruitment 2018 Results