TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
Are you waiting for Government Job updates? Dear job seekers, here we come with a great Employment News of TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. Recently, the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation has released Recruitment Notification for the year 2018 to fill about 72 Junior Assistant vacancies. Moreover, the interested and eligible candidates can go through the current article for complete information of TSRTC Recruitment 2018. Also, you can get different requirements as well as details to apply for Junior Assistant posts here. Further, before getting through a recruitment process with Government Sector, you need to have a good knowledge on current affairs. Get the information on Current Affairs from our blog. Visit our website to get Free Job Alerts.
As of now, Telangana RTC Recruitment 2018 is one of the best jobs to give a try. Moreover, you need to focus on Application start and end dates. You have to visit the official website of Telangana State RTC in order to apply for Junior Assistant posts, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in. Kindly note that the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is just for reference. You must have to download the official notification to get complete job details. Meanwhile, you can get updates on State Government Jobs as well as Central Government Jobs on our site.
Overview – TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant vacancies (Personnel) as well as Finance)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||June 2018|
|Date of Commencement to Apply for the Job||07th June 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||06th July 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test as well as Personal Round of Interview Process|
Also, the job seekers who are waiting to crack a job in Government Sector can visit Latest Government Jobs to get information on Central as well as State Government Recruitment Details, Syllabus, Previous Papers, and a lot more.
Vacancy Information – Telangana RTC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Name of the post – Junior Assistant (Personnel as well as Finance) Vacancy
- Number of vacancies – 72 Posts
Category-Wise Vacancy Details – Latest TSRTC Job Openings 2018
- Total Number of TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant Vacancies 2018 – 72 Posts
- Personnel – 33 Posts
- Finance – 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria – Telangana State Road Trasport Corporation 2018
Educational Qualification – TSRTC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018
- For Junior Assistant (Personnel) – Candidates must have to possess Graduation Degree from any university which holds ‘University Grants Commission’ recognition. Besides, the job seekers must have passed Lower Grade Government Technical Exam in English/ Telugu Typewriting.
- Whereas, For Junior Assistant (Finance) – Aspirants must have to possess Graduation Degree in Commerce from any university which holds ‘University Grants Commission’ recognition.
TSRTC 72 Jr Assistant Vacancy – Age Limits and Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- Refer TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 official notification for more details on Age Relaxations.
Selection Procedure – TSRTC Careers 2018 | TSRTC Bharthi 2018
- Written Test
- Personal Round of Interview Process
Pay Scale – www.tspsc.gov.in TSTRC Jobs 2018
- Rs. 13,950/- to Rs. 36, 790/-
Application Fee – Latest TSRTC Jr Assistant Notification 2018
- Application Fee – Rs. 200/- (For all Category Candidates)
- Whereas, Examination Fee – Rs. 80/- (For all Category Candidates)
How to Apply for TSPSC TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018-19?
- Firstly, visit the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) official website, www.tspsc.gov.in to apply for the job.
- Check for Telangana State RTC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification for the year 2018.
- Download the Notification.
- Go through the complete notification thoroughly to grab different eligibility criteria as well as job details.
- Now, it’s the time to access the TSRTC online official portal for the job application.
- Further, get the Application Form and fill it completely.
- We request you to re-verify the application before submitting it to make sure whether the information you gave is damn right.
- Moreover, attach all the specified documents in fully prescribed formats.
- Now, pay the application fee according to the relevancy.
- Hit the Submit button to finish the job application procedure.
- It’s mandatory to take the filled-in application form for the future reference.
CLICK HERE to download the TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment Official Notification for the year 2018
Essential Links – TSRTC Jr Asst Recruitment 2018
|Junior Assistant Posts Syllabus 2018|
|Junior Assistant – Previous Papers|
|Admit Cards 2018 for Jr Assistant Vacancies|
|TSRTC Recruitment Results 2018|