JHC English Stenographer Recruitment Notification
Are you in search of Government Jobs? If yes, then make use of this Employment News and apply for the job. Moreover, High Court of Jharkhand (JHC) has set out an announcement to fill about 181 English Stenographer as well as Personal Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are ready to work in Jharkhand can go through the JHC English Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification. This specific page feeds you with eligibility requirements data, in addition the contenders can get Selection Process, Job Location, Pay Scale, Application Fee, many such other details. Meanwhile, keep in touch with our website to receive Free Job Alerts.
Visit the official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in in order to apply for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018. Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is totally for reference purpose. For furthermore JHC Personal Assistant Recruitment details, refer the official notification PDF which you can get from the link on this page. Also, get the other Latest Government Jobs updates from our web blog.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Jharkhand (JHC)|
|Name of the Post||English Stenographer as well as Personal Assistant Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||181 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||May 2018|
|Job Application Acceptance Commencement Date||10th May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application Acceptance||25th May 2018|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Stenography, Typing Test, as well as, Personality Test/ Viva-Voice|
Vacancy Details – Latest Jharkhand HC Notification 2018
- Name of the Post (Job Designation)
- English Stenographer as well as Personal Assistant vacancies
- Total Number of Vacancies – 181 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Information – JHC Personal Assistant Recruitment
- Total Number of JHC 2018 Vacancies – 181 Posts
- English Stenographer – 149 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 32 Posts
>>> Other Central Government Jobs 2018-2019
Eligibility Criteria – Jharkhand HC English Stenographer Vacancy
Educational Qualification – JHC 181 Personal Asst Recruitment 2018
- Graduation Degree in any relevant discipline from any institute/ university which holds the Government recognition.
- Also, the candidates must have to possess experience in English Shorthand.
High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – Age Limits and Relaxations
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- whereas, Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
Selection Process – Jharkhand High Court Careers 2018
According to the rules and regulations of JHC, the selection committee has set the following rounds to recruit employees for 181 JHC English Stenographer as well as Personal Assistant Posts
- First Round – Online Examination
- Second Round – Stenography
- Third Round – Typing Test
- Also, Fourth Round – Personality Test/ Viva-Voice
Before going through any Government Sector examination, it is quite mandatory to possess very sound knowledge in General Knowledge across the country. Get Current Affairs from our web blog and make your preparation for the exam bit easy.
Application Fee – Jharkhand High Court Notification 2018
As per the official notification of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018, the Application Fee for 181 English Stenographer as well as Personal Asst Posts is as follows.
- General/ BC – I/ BC – II Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- whereas, for SC/ ST Category Job Applicants – Rs. 125/-
Pay Scale – Jharkhand HC Job Openings 2018
The salary pay decision has been made by the official JHC depending on organizational rules and norms.
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- (Post 1)
- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- (Civil Courts)
- whereas, Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- (Family Courts) (Post 2)
How to Apply for JHC English Stenographer Recruitment 2018-19?
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand High Court, i.e., www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
- On the home page, search for Latest 181 JHC Recruitment 2018 official employment notification.
- Click on the relevant link and download the Notification PDF.
- Go through the complete employment notification and note all the details respective to 181 JHC posts.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, then look for Online Application Link.
- Click on the Link and get the Application Form.
- Fill the complete application form with relevant details. Make sure whether you have filled all the mandatory fields. (Note: Incomplete applications get rejected by the official JHC)
- Attach all the specified copies in prescribed formats (Example: Photo and Signature upload)
- Pay the Application Fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ etc.,
- Submit the Online Application Form in order to finish the job application process.
- Keep the photocopy of receipt as well as filled-in application for future reference.
Essential Links – JHC 181 English Stenographer Notification
- Syllabus for English Stenographer Vacancy
- Previous Papers for Personal Asst Posts
- Admit Cards for JHC Stenographer Vacancy 2018
- JHC Recruitment Results 2018