Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota has issued notification against recruitment of 33 lower Division Clerk, Stenographer & Security Officer posts.
RTU Kota Recruitment 2013 – LDC, Steno & Security Officer Posts: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota has issued notification against recruitment of 33 lower Division Clerk, Stenographer & Security Officer posts. Candidates who satisfy the required eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 10-04-2013 for LDC posts & Offline for remaining posts on or before 08-04-2013.
RTU Kota Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 33
Names of Posts:
1. LDC – 29 vacancies
2. Stenographer: 03 posts
3. Security Officer: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 35 years as on last date for receipt of filled in applications. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent and “O” level or Higher level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of Department of Electronics, Government of India for LDC posts, Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination, knowledge of Hindi/ English Shorthand with speed 80/100 W.P.M and “O” or Higher level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of Department of Electronics, Government of India for Stenographer posts & Graduate with 06 years experience of security work in Govt organization for Security Officer posts.
Application Fee Details: General and Backward Classes candidates under Non Creamy Layer/ Specially Backward Class Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-, Rs. 300/- for Backward Classes and Specially Backward Classes of Rajasthan, Sc/ST/ PWD of Rajasthan need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee in form of Demand Draft in Punjab National Bank of Rajasthan on or before 11-04-2013 for LDC Posts, Application fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex.S./WO) for the post of Stenographer & Security Officer in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through website www.univindia.info on or before 10-04-2013 for LDC posts. Candidates applying for Steno and Security Officer Posts are needed to download application format available in the website www.rtu.ac.in. Fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and send it along with DD and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, Registrar, Rajasthan technical University, Kota on or before 08-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Applicants Applying for LDC posts:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.univindia.info and Click on the home page to open the link “Recruitment for online Application for L.D.C”.
3. Candidates are now ready to apply online by Clicking on option “Apply for Registration [STEP-1]” to register him/her by filling basic details and Password through which User-Id and Password will be generated which will be required to fill Online Application form.
4. Click on option “Fill Registration Form [Step-II]” to open up Online Application Form.
5. Upload the photograph and signature as per the required specifications.
6. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application.
7. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every filled in the application.
8. Click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
9. After applying on-line, the candidate should immediately take a printout of the system generated On-line Challan and Application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to RTU.
Click here for more details