Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR GRADUATES IN ENGINEERING FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING ON 26th, 27th & 28th NOVEMBER 2012, AT CLD/BEL
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence propose to engage GRADUATE APPRENTICES under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for ONE year in the following designated subject fields for Bangalore Complex:
ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE 1:
· Electronics & Communication
· Electronics & Telecommunication
DATE OF INTERVIEW: 26th November 2012 8.30 AM
ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE 2:
· Industrial Production
· Electrical & Electronics
DATE OF INTERVIEW: 27th November 2012 8.30 AM
ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE 3:
· Computer Science
· Environmental Engineering
DATE OF INTERVIEW: 28th November 2012 8.30 AM
VENUE OF THE INTERVIEW:
Centre for Learning & Development
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Bangalore – 560 013.
Mode of Selection:
1. Selection will be through interview only.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for interview:
1. Qualifying Marks: For General/OBC Candidates – First Class and for SC / ST & PHP Candidates – Pass Class.
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 01.12.2012.
Upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years in case of SC, ST & PHP candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. Candidates should have passed Degree examination on or after 01.01.2011.
4. Following are the documents to be produced in original for verification:
· SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age).
· Original Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree certificate.
· SC/ST/OBC/PHP certificates (if applicable).
5. Employee’s children should compulsorily produce the MEDICAL IDENTITY CARD issued by the company at the time of interview.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
8. The results of shortlisted candidates and their induction / joining schedules will be announced through BEL website (www.bel-india.com) only.
· Candidates who fulfill the above conditions only need to appear for the Interview.
· The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
· Stipend is as per the Government norms (`3,560/-per month)
· Canteen and Transport at nominal charges
· OPD medical facilities at BEL Hospital
Note: Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
For More Details: