HSCC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 48 Engineering Jobs. HSCC has released a notification for 48 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11th August 2016 . Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HSCC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||48 posts|
|Name of the Post||Design engineering & project Mgt|
|Salary||Rs.16400 – 40500/-|
|Last Date To Apply||11-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Chief General Mgr
- General Mgr
- Senior Mgr
- DY Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Exe.Assistant Manager
Candidates age should be between 28-52 years.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Chief General Mgr post is Rs.43200-66000/-
- The pay or salary for General Mgr post is Rs.36600-62000/-
- The pay or salary for Senior Mgr post is Rs.29100-54500/-
- The pay or salary for Manager post is Rs.24900-50500/-
- The pay or salary for DY Manager post is Rs.20600-46500/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Manager post is Rs.16400-40500/-
- The pay or salary for Exe.Assistant Manager post is Rs.11975-27500/-
Educational Qualification for HSCC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Graduate in Civil Engg/Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with extensive experience in Civil Structural Design in the inter-disciplinary coordination (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/PHE/Estimation/Special Services / Medical Equipment /Furniture etc) and project management in an organization of repute. Thecandidate will be responsible for timely delivery of Design for all projects and/or execution of projects. Knowledge of IS Codes and exposure to latest design software is
- Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in computerized planning and design of specialized large scale buildings and complexes including health care facilities. The candidate should be capable of independently evolving concepts, understanding and guide in detailed design development including site supervision and interaction with clients for business development. Experience of working with latest software viz. Revit, Autocad 2012, Photoshop, 3D max, Sketch Up etc.
- Graduate in Civil/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in all aspects of project management including Multi Project co-ordination, publishing and finalizing pre qualification requirements as per Govt norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, project Management & site Supervision of large projects at various places in India and abroad. Candidates must be conversant with CPWD manuals, specifications etc, project planning & management, Billing, quality control, CVC guidelines. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with CPWD, PSUs and other Government organizations.For more details see official notification.
selection procedure will be decided by HSCC depending upon response received against each post. Decision of HSCC in this regard will be final.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) along with their application by Demand Draft favouring HSCC (India) Ltd, payable at Delhi/Noida (Please write name & discipline applied for on the back of the Demand Draft). SC/ST/PWD/internal candidates are exempted from payment of
How to Apply for HSCC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates duly self – attested certificates send to the chief general manager HSCC limited, E-6(A), sctor-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh:- 201301 on or before 11th August 2016.