GK Quiz Today, GK Quiz 18 February 2018: Take General Knowledge Quiz on Today’s GK Questions on this page to enhance your General Knowledge skills. Aspirants who are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any other Job Interviews can practice Latest GK Questions and Answers here. You can get Daily General Knowledge Questions here on this page. Aspirants can take Today’s GK Quiz on this page.
We compile GK in Hindi also for the sake of candidates who search for the Hindi GK Quiz. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score and to beat the competition! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions in GK Quiz Today. In below sections, candidates can find GK Quiz 18 February 2018 in Hindi.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 18 February 2018 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Our team prepares GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs. Practice GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, Sports, Business, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 18 February 2018 – Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which city is hosting “India Pharma & India Medical Device 2018” conference?
A. New Delhi
2. India-Bangladesh ‘Friendship Gate’ was inaugurated in which state?
D. West Bengal
3. Which country to host Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Summit 2018?
4. Khwaja Haleem, the former Uttar Pradesh minister is from which political party?
A. Nationalist Congress Party
B. Bahujan Samaj Party
C. Samajwadi Party
D. Indian National Congress
5. Former Union Minister Bolla Bulliramaiah is from which political party?
6. Two technologies from India won awards at 6th World Government Summit 2018 in Dubai. What are those technologies?
A. Aadhaar and Umang App
B. Aadhaar and NARI App
C. SFOORTI App and Umang App
D. Shakthi App and Umang App
7. In Madhya Pradesh, Bheemgarh dam is built on which river?
A. Barna River
B. Sindh River
C. Tawa river
D. Wainganga river
Hindi GK Quiz – GK Quiz 18 February 2018 – Latest GK Questions
उम्मीदवार जो दैनिक जीके के सवालों के बारे में जानना चाहते हैं, वे सभी भारतीय नौकरियों पर जांच कर सकते हैं और व्यावहारिक हैं। आप निम्न वर्गों में 18 फरवरी 2018 जीके क्विज हिंदी में ले सकते हैं। दिन के आधार पर जीके हिंदी, जीके प्रश्न प्राप्त करें।
8. What is the name of the particle where Scientists discover a new class of antibiotics from the soil?
9. Who appointed as the new Vice-Chancellor of the Tezpur University?
A. Jagadesh Kumar
B. Yoginder K Alagh
C. Tariq Mansoor
D. Vinod Kumar Jain
10. Which country to introduce Asia’s first large-scale CO2 injection technique at Gandhar field?
C. Ashok Leyland
11. Who has been appointed the new governor of Bank of Japan (BOJ)?
A. Hiroshi Nakaso
B. Haruhiko Kuroda
C. Masayoshi Amamiya
D. Kikuo Iwata
12. Who Inaugurated World Sustainable Development Summit 2018?
A. Shri Narendra Modi
B. Shri Rajesh Sharma
C. Shri Arun Jaitley
D. Shri Suresh Menon
13. Who has been named the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017?
A. E Sreedharan
B. Sanjiv Bajaj
C. Puneet Dalmia
D. Nithin Kamath
14. Which country scientist awarded Engineer Awarded Sci-Tech Oscar Award?
B. South Africa
Aspirants who are interested to know Daily GK Questions on Current Affairs Quiz can check and practice at All India Jobs portal. You can take 18 February 2018 GK Quiz in Hindi in the below sections. Get GK Hindi, GK Questions on the day to day basis. GK Questions which provided here are very accurate and latest current affairs.
Our team works very hard to provide Daily GK Questions on Daily Current Affairs. All India Jobs also provide GK in Hindi on demand. You can check GK Quiz Today and practice Daily GK Quiz on our webpage. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz Updates.