KMAT Result 2017 -Karnataka Management Aptitude Test – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – kmatindia.com
KMAT Result 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority regulates Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the Result of KMAT Result in 2017. The KMAT Result 2017 will help candidates for admission into MBA, PGDM, MCA courses across Karnataka State. You can get KMAT Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
KMAT Result 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of KMAT 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding KMAT we also provide KMAT Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Karnataka Examination Authority:
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc(Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses.
Admission to Government seats shall be made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 (in short Rules) as amended from time to time to expand the activities of the CET Cell, the Government by order No. ED. 212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006 has converted the Common Entrance Test Cell into an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1960 called “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA).
KMAT Result Bulletin:
Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct exams for KMAT in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for KMAT.
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
KMAT Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for KMAT Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|SL. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Registration process would be started||July 2017|
|2.||Registration process will be closed on||May 2017|
|3.||Admit card can be downloaded from||May 2017|
|4.||Examination date||May 2017|
|5.||Declaration of result||June 2017|
KMAT Exam Pattern:
The KMAT Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the KMAT Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc.
- There would be questions on an understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
- This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think.
- The section may have questions in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
- Quantitative Ability
- The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard.
- This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc.
- Apart from Arithmetic, the questions may also be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and parts of mathematics.
- This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
- KMAT 2017 proposes to test the General Awareness of the candidates as is expected from an educated person living in the society.
- No specific syllabus can be defined for General Awareness However, it may contain questions on current and conventional General Knowledge on various issues past and present.
KMAT Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for KMAT Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
Qualification for MBA:
- It is mandatory for the candidates to hold a bachelor degree (3 years duration)/master degree in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with at least 50% marks and 45% for the reserved category.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Qualification for MCA:
- Aspirants must have bachelor degree passed with 50% marks and must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 or at graduation level.
KMAT Application Fee:
- For the KMAT exam, all category candidates needs to pay: Rs.1000/-
Procedure to check KMAT Result:
Go to the Official Site for KMAT Result section. Check for KMAT Result 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking KMAT Result. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check KMAT Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for KMAT Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.