KPSC Jobs 2018 – 2019 |KPSC Recruitment:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KPSC Jobs 2018 – 2019 |KPSC Recruitment:
- 1.1 Latest Karnataka Government Recruitment Notification
- 1.2 About KPSC:
- 1.3 KPSC Openings 2018-2019:
- 1.4 KPSC 2018 – 2019 Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Age Relaxation:
- 1.6 KPSC 2018 – 2019 Jobs Application Fee:
- 1.7 KPSC 2018 – 2019 Posts Selection Process:
- 1.8 How To Apply For KPSC 2018 – 2019:
- 1.9 Latest KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019:
This page is for People who are in search for Karnataka PSC Jobs. Here is the good news for the Jobs searchers now the wait is over as the State government of Karnataka has released Notification to recruit candidates for various Openings. Candidates who are willing to join and work with Government of Karnataka can check these vacancies and can apply to their suitable jobs. These Vacancies includes departments like Agriculture, Fisheries, Irrigation, Electricity, Revenue, Banking, Teaching, Mining, Media, Postal, Transportation, Public Services etc..,. There also much other Central government organizations and NGOs that are running under the control of Government of India.
Latest Karnataka Government Recruitment Notification
- KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 1604 Group C Technical & Non-Technical Posts
- WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification for 866 Anganwadi Worker / Helper Vacancies
- Haveri District Village Accountant Recruitment 2017 | 31 Vacancies @ haveri.nic.in
- District Court Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification for 218 Typist, Stenographer, and other Vacancies
- KRIDL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 91 Work Inspector, Clerk, Stenographer and other Vacancies
- Chitradurga Court Recruitment 2017 Notification For 13 Stenographer, Peon Vacancies
- Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification For 70 Peon, Process Server Vacancies
- KOMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 179 Assistant Manager, Extension Officer, and other Vacancies
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 189 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- SSC KKR Notification 2017 | 42 Junior Conservation Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancies @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- District Court Dharwad Recruitment 2017 Notification For 65 Stenographer, Typist, and other Vacancies
- BAMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 250 Extension Officer, Junior Technician, and other Vacancies
- BMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 68 Engineer Vacancies | Apply @ bmrc.co.in
- Central University of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification For 87 Faculty Vacancies
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 3376 Group B & C Vacancies
- KARHFW Recruitment 2017 Notification For Paramedical Staff, Staff Nurse 4163 Vacancies
- KAPL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 30 Professional Service Representative, Agro Service Representative Vacancies
- KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 401 Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar, and Other Vacancies
- SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 Notification For 180 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, and other Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Karnataka. For More Government Jobs in Karnataka and also for candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Karnataka and also for Government Jobs in India candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for faster Updates.
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. The government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission. The Commission celebrated its “Golden Jubilee” on 01-03-2002 and foundation stone was laid for the construction of a new building for the Commission. The building was inaugurated on 19-11-2005 and at present, the office is functioning in the new building called “Udyoga Soudha”.
KPSC Openings 2018-2019:
Jobs Hunter who is in search of Government Jobs can take a look at the below-updated table because we tried to include as many as possible which are officially released by the government of Karnataka State.
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|#||Group C Non Technical||571 Posts||15th April 2017|
|1||Stenographer ( Dharwad)||05Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|2||Tecahing/ NonTeaching Jobs||717 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|3||Group C posts||489 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|4||Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts||1172 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|5||Teaching Jobs||checking Notification||upcoming in 2017|
|6||Constbale, SI posts||18 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|7||Group C Non-technical Posts||1353Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|8||SI, Constable Posts||1287Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|9||GroupC Posts||1113 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|10||Technical & NonTechnical||962 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|11||Steno Typist Posts||526 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|12||Group C Technical Posts||806 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|13||Deputy Range Forest Officer||440 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|14||Forest Guard, Range Forest Officer||752 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|15||Asst Controller & Audit Officer||162 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|16||KPSC Jobs||2039 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|17||IMV & RTO jobs||161 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|18||Group B Posts||1347 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|19||RTO/IMV||161 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|20||Village Accountant Jobs in Karnataka||75 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|21||Medical Officer Jobs in karnataka||1401 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|22||Asst Jobs in karnataka||968 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|23||FDA, SDA, & Jr Asst Jobs in Karnataka||2484 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|24||First Division Assistant (FDA)||442Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|25||Second Division Assistant (SDA)||381Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|26||Geologist||137 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|27||KPSC Group C Technical||298 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|28||Assistant Librarian, Warden||489 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
|29||Assistant (Admin & Accounts) ( Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd )||85 Posts||upcoming in 2017|
KPSC 2018 – 2019 Vacancies Age Limit:
Age must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Karnataka State.
KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Age Relaxation:
Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
KPSC 2018 – 2019 Jobs Application Fee:
Contenders who are willing to Apply the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes, there will be Fee waiver.
KPSC 2018 – 2019 Posts Selection Process:
Applicants will be Selected based on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie..,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply For KPSC 2018 – 2019:
- Interested applicants who want to apply for KPSC Jobs need to apply online through its official website HERE.
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of filled Application Form.
Latest KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019:
KPSC is a governing Board that conducts all these recruitments by conducting written, Physical and Personal Interview Rounds, Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the Rounds conducted by the Board. We also advise candidates to check official notification before applying for the Openings. Hereby we request interested candidates to apply for KPSC jobs on or before the last Date. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. For Other PSC jobs in India, candidates can check them on our site