Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020 | MPSC Recruitment
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020 | MPSC Recruitment
- 1.1 Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
- 1.2 Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 1.3 About Meghalaya PSC
- 1.4 Meghalaya PSC Job Openings 2020
- 1.5 Meghalaya PSC 2020 Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 Age Relaxation
- 1.7 Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020 Application Fee
- 1.8 Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- 1.9 How to Apply For Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020?
- 1.10 Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment: Individuals searching for Meghalaya PSC Jobs. Here is the good news for the Jobs searchers now the wait is over as the State government of Meghalaya has released Notification to recruit candidates for various Openings. Candidates who are willing to join and work with the Government of Meghalaya can check these vacancies and can apply to their suitable jobs. These Vacancies include departments like Agriculture, Fisheries, Irrigation, Electricity, Revenue, Banking, Teaching, Mining, Media, Postal, Transportation, Public Services, etc..,. There also many other Central government organizations and NGOs that are running under the control of the Government of India.
Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
- Meghalaya PSC LDA Recruitment 2019 – 302 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Lower Division Asst Jobs, Apply Online
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online @ www.mpsc.nic.in | 228 Assistant Engineer, LDA, Other Vacancies
- NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Notification | 29 Vacancies @ neigrihms.gov.in
Candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Manipur. For More Government Jobs in Meghalaya and also for candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Meghalaya and also for Government Jobs in India candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for faster Updates.
About Meghalaya PSC
During the British Administration, the Maharaja used to appoint the Officers of the state. The Rules of the State of Manipur, imposed on September 14, 1935, legitimized the Maharaja to appoint the members of the Durbar, while a British Officer acted as the President of the Durbar. After independence, for a brief period, the Manipur State Constituent Act 1947 provided for the formation of a Manipur State Appointment Board to be the “final authority” in all matters of appointments and promotions. The following takeover into the Indian Union on October 15, 1949, Manipur became a centrally administered area and remained so until October 31, 1956. During this period, the Chief Commissioner appointed the functionaries of Manipur, subject to the control of the Central Government.
Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972. On October 3, 1972, the Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two Members. Shri B.K. Nehru, Governor of Manipur inaugurated the office of the Manipur Public Service Commission at a glittering function on October 23, 1972, at the Gandhi Memorial Hall, Imphal. Chief Minister, Shri Alimuddin presided over the function.
Meghalaya PSC Job Openings 2020
Jobs Hunter who is in search of Government Jobs can take a look at the below-updated table because we tried to include as many as possible which are officially released by the government of Meghalaya State.
Meghalaya PSC 2020 Vacancies Age Limit
Age must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Meghalaya State.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 Age Relaxation
Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020 Application Fee
Contenders who are willing to Apply the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes, there will be Fee waiver.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Applicants will be selected based on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie..,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply For Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2020?
- Interested applicants who want to apply for Meghalaya PSC Jobs need to apply online through its official website mpsc.nic.in
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of the filled Application Form.
Latest Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020
Meghalaya PSC is a governing Board that conducts all these recruitments by conducting written, Physical and Personal Interview Rounds, Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the Rounds conducted by the Board. We also advise candidates to check official notification before applying for the Openings. Hereby we request interested candidates to apply for Meghalaya PSC Jobs on or before the Last Date. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. For Other PSC jobs in India, candidates can check them on our site