MPPSC Jobs 2020 | MPPSC Recruitment
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPPSC Jobs 2020 | MPPSC Recruitment
- 1.1 Latest Madhya Pradesh Government Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
- 1.2 MPPSC Recruitment 2018-17 Notification
- 1.3 About Madhya Pradesh PSC
- 1.4 MPPSC Openings 2020
- 1.5 MPPSC 2020 Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 MPPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Relaxation
- 1.7 MPPSC 2020 Jobs Application Fee
- 1.8 Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- 1.9 How To Apply For MPPSC Jobs 2020?
- 1.10 Latest MPPSC Recruitment 2020
Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs 2020: Here is the good news for the Jobs searchers now the wait is over as the Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 has released Notification to recruit candidates for various Openings. Candidates willing to join and work with Government of Madhya Pradesh can check these vacancies and can apply to their suitable jobs. These Vacancies includes departments like Agriculture, Fisheries, Irrigation, Electricity, Revenue, Banking, Teaching, Mining, Media, Postal, Transportation, Public Services etc..,. There also much other Central Govt Jobs and NGOs that are running under the control of Government of India.
Latest Madhya Pradesh Government Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
MPPSC Recruitment 2018-17 Notification
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018 | 188 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy | Apply Online
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply 619 Sports Officer, Librarian Vacancy
- Collector Office Vidisha Recruitment 2017 | 12 Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- BLCL Recruitment 2017 Notification for 55 Junior officer, Deputy Manager, and other Vacancies
- MPCTAB Recruitment 2017 Notification for 11 Jamadar, Assistant Grade, and other Vacancies
- IIFM Recruitment 2017 Notification For 366 Community Mobiliser, District Manager, and other Vacancies
- MPMKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 Notification | 216 Engineer, CA Vacancies
- MPJAP Recruitment 2017 Notification For 291 Mentor Vacancies @ mpjap.org
- MPPMCL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 23 Charted Accountant, Management Executive, and other Vacancies
- Collector Office Gwalior Recruitment 2017 Notification For 51 Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- MPRRDA Recruitment 2017 Notification For 52 Assistant Manager, Stenographer, GM and Other Vacancies
- MP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification For 10488 Constable, ASI Vacancies
- AMPRI Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Notification For 10 Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Madhya Pradesh. For More Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh and also for candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Madhya Pradesh and also for Government Jobs in India candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for faster Updates.
About Madhya Pradesh PSC
The reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
The Annual Reports of the former Madhya Bharat Commission for the years 1954-55 and 1955-56 were duly presented to the Rajpramukh by that Commission but they were not published and put up before the legislature as required under the Constitution. The Annual Report of the former Madhya Pradesh Commission for the calendar year 1955 could not be compiled owing to the rush of work due to the impending problems of reorganization of States.The Present chairman of MPPSC is Dr. Bipin Beohar. The major functions of MPPSC are as follows:
- The commission will take decisions on the duty of Commission to conduct examinations for appointments to the services of the State.
- On all matter relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts.
- On the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil Services and posts and in making promotions and transfers from one service to another and on the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions or transfers.
- On all disciplinary matters affecting a person serving under the Government including memorials or petitions relating to such matters.
MPPSC Openings 2020
Jobs Hunter who is in search of Government Jobs can take a look at the below-updated table because we tried to include as many as possible which are officially released by the government of Madhya Pradesh State.
MPPSC 2020 Vacancies Age Limit
Age must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Madhya Pradesh State.
MPPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Relaxation
Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
MPPSC 2020 Jobs Application Fee
Contenders who are willing to Apply the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes, there will be Fee waiver.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Applicants will be Selected based on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie..,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply For MPPSC Jobs 2020?
- Interested applicants who want to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs need to apply online through its official website mppsc.nic.in
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of filled Application Form.
Latest MPPSC Recruitment 2020
MPPSC is a governing Board that conducts all these recruitments by conducting written, Physical and Personal Interview Rounds, Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the Rounds conducted by the Board. We also advise candidates to check official notification before applying for the Openings. Hereby we request interested candidates to apply for MPPSC Jobs on or before the last Date. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. For Other PSC jobs in India, candidates can check them on our site