Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 3 January 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs 3 January 2018 – Headlines
- Arunachal Pradesh was officially declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) state. Arunachal Pradesh is the second State from Northeast to be declared like this.
- The budget session of Jammu and Kashmir is interrupted as opposition walks out.
- BJP MP Nepal Singh from UP apologizes for comments on soldiers dying during combat.
- Chairman M. Venkaiah Naidu said that Rajya Sabha made a history today for the first time, all Zero Hour submissions, all Special Mentions were fully completed.
- Parliament announced that Rs 24,500 crore loss has been caught by states on record of GST implementation between July-October and the Centre has released compensation to make up for it.
- The National Medical Commission Bill, 2017 was referred to the standing committee.
- The Delhi High Court on Tuesday order imposed a fine of ₹25 lakh on Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 3 January 2018
Prime Minister’s official website is launched in Assamese and Manipuri Versions
The Assamese and Manipuri Versions of India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s official website www.pmindia.gov.in is launched. Now PM India Website is available in 11 languages: are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, English and Hindi.
WCD Minister Menaka Gandhi Inaugurated Online Portal NARI for the Empowerment of Woman
Menaka Gandhi, Women and Child Development Minister, launched an online portal NARI in an effort for the empowerment of women in New Delhi. This portal is helpful to know information about government schemes and initiatives for women. Online portal NARI has 350 government schemes and other important information.
Saudi Arabia and UAE introduce VAT for the first time in Gulf
Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) introduced value-added tax (VAT) for the first time. These two countries are the first countries to introduce VAT in gulf countries. 5% VAT is applied to the majority of goods and services.
India is hosting 10 ASEAN leaders on 26th January 2018
The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, announced that Indian government for the first time in India’s history is going to host 10 ASEAN leaders on 26th January 2018 (Republic Day). On this day, leaders from 10 ASEAN countries will come as guests to India.
SBI cuts Base Rate and Benchmark Prime Lending Rates by 30 bps
The State Bank of India reduced the base rate and benchmark prime lending rates. SBI cut the base rate to 8.65 percent from 8.95 percent for existing customers and 13.4 percent to 13.7 percent for the new one. This will benefit nearly 80 lakh customers on the old pricing regime.
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.