5 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 for 17 Various Posts. 5 Field Ordnance Depot has released a notification for 17 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01st October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
5 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||5 Field Ordnance Depot|
|Number of Vacancies||17 posts|
|Name of the Post||LDC,MTS,Tradesman Mate|
|Last Date To Apply||01-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):11 posts
- MTS (MSGR):01 post
- MTS (Safaiwala):01 post
- Tradesman Mate:04 posts
Candidates age should be 18 to 25 Years for UR , 18 to 28 Years for OBC, 18 to 30 Years for SC / ST.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/-
- The pay or salary for MTS (MSGR) post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/-
- The pay or salary for MTS (Safaiwala) post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/-
- The pay or salary for Tradesman Mate post is Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/-
- Educational Qualification for 5 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
Educational Qualification for 5 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete 10+2 or equivalent examination of recognised University/ Board for LDC posts.
- Candidates should be complete Matriculation from recognised Board or equivalent for MTS,Trademan posts.
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Test (objective type) will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
How to Apply for 5 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must forward application properly sealed, in an envelope to The Commandant, 5 Field Ordnance Depot PIN – 909 905 C/o 99 APO mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary post/ Registered post/ Speed post.The Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______” on the top of envelope while sending the application form. The Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (excluding the date of publication) (i.e. Last date will be 01/10/2016).