AIIMS Jodhpur Store Keeper Recruitment 2019
Recently All India Institute of Medical Sciences has notified the Free Job Alert update for the unemployed candidates in Rajasthan. The authority of AIIMS Jodhpur is looking for young talented efficient candidates to the posts of Store Keeper cum Clerk, Store Keeper, Cashier & Other. Jodhpur AIIMS Store Keeper cum Clerk Notification 2019 is the good news for those candidates who are searching for Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2019. Total vacant posts that are going to fill under AIIMS Jodhpur Store Keeper Recruitment 2019 is 119. Interested candidates can apply for this Latest AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 through online mode only @aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The starting date for filling the application form is 11th January 2019 and ends on 9th February 2019. You can get all the detailed information about the AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2019 from this Sarkari Naukri page. So keep reading this page till the end to know AIIMS Jodhpur Cashier Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates, How to Apply details. Bookmark our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to have the Graduate Jobs updates like this AIIMS.
Jodhpur AIIMS Store Keeper cum Clerk Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Role||Store Keeper cum Clerk, Store Keeper, Cashier & Other|
|No of Posts||119 Posts|
|Job Type||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th January 2019|
|Application Last Date||9th February 2019|
|Location of the Job||Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Latest AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2019 @aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invited online applications for Store Keeper cum Clerk, Store Keeper, Cashier & Other Posts through this Latest Employment News
- Name of the Post – Store Keeper cum Clerk, Store Keeper, Cashier & Other
- No of Posts – 119 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Store Keeper Cum-Clerk||85 Posts|
|Store Keeper||21 Posts|
|Chief Cashier||1 Post|
|Junior Accounts Officer||1 Post|
|Total No. of Vacancies||119 Posts|
www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in 119 Cashier Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Store Keeper Cum-Clerk: Graduation
- AIIMS Store Keeper: Degree from a recognized University/Institution Post-graduate degree/Diploma in Material Management.
- Cashier: Degree in commerce and having three years’ experience of handling accounts work
- Chief Cashier: Graduate in Commerce and Possessing Five Years
- AIIMS Junior Accounts Officer: Graduation in Commerce and Possessing two years’ Experience of handling accounts worked.
- Chief Cashier: 21-35 years
- Junior Accounts Officer: 21-30 years
- Store Keeper: 18-35 years.
- Cashier: 21-30 years
- Store Keeper Cum-Clerk: 30 years
AIIMS Jodhpur Store Keeper cum Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Registered candidates for Store Keeper cum Clerk, Store Keeper, Cashier & Other Posts will undergo the following selection rounds conducted by the officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Written Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Offers Pay Scale
Selected candidates under AIIMS Jodhpur Store Keeper Recruitment 2019 are going to receive the pay scale as follows per month.
- Chief Cashier: Rs. 44,900/-.
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs. 35,400/-.
- Store Keeper /Cashier: Rs. 25,500/-.
- Store Keeper Cum-Clerk: Rs. 19,900/-.
Jodhpur AIIMS Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
If you want to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 Notification then pay the application fee as given below.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 1000/- and
- All Other Applicants(SC/ST/PWD/Women): Rs. 200/-.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Log on to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences official website – www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Find out the AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2019 for Store Keeper cum Clerk, Cashier & Other Posts.
- Read the full details mentioned in the Official Notification to ensure eligibility criteria.
- Click on “AIIMS Recruitment 2019″ Apply Online Link.
- Provide the required details in the Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature and hit on submit button.
- At last, keep a hard copy of the online form for future reference.