APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019
Hello Aspirants!!! Is anyone in search of Assam Govt Jobs? Then finally your search comes to end. Because here is the latest Employment News announcement from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The officials of APSC have recently issued the new job notification for Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer, Research Assistant Posts to employ new candidates. Through APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019, total 148 vacant posts are going to be filled by the officials. So candidates have a look at the APSC Agricultural Development Officer Notification 2019 details presented here on this Free Job Alert page. The Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 is being conducted to hire people through offline mode. So interested contenders shall not miss this excellent chance and get settle your career with this Latest Govt Jobs update. Furthermore, submit the application for www.apsc.nic.in ADO AE Vacancy 2019 before the closing date. Go ahead and read on….
APSC Agricultural Development Officer Notification 2019 Overview
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer|
|No of Posts||148|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||08th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||08th February 2019|
|Selection Process||Written exam and interview|
www.apsc.nic.in ADO AE Vacancy 2019 Details
Exciting News! Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) had decided to appoint the new candidates for Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer Posts. As per this Sarkari Naukri, candidates should have passed the degree in the relevant discipline. Important details about APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019 on this page. Check out the www.apsc.nic.in ADO AE Vacancy 2019 Details given below. Applicants those who are looking for the Graduate Jobs
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 33 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department – 115 Posts
- Research Assistant – 09 Posts
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in respective disciplines of Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University
- Agricultural Development Officer under Agriculture Department: B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Research Assistant: Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Geography/ Sociology/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 — 38 years (As on 01-01-2018 )
- PWD candidates – 10 years
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC/MOBC candidates – 03 years
Selection Process Assam Agricultural Development Officer AE Jobs 2019
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conducting the following rounds for the registered candidates to shortlist best of them to work for the Assistant Engineer and Agriculture Development Officer Posts.
- Written Examination
APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Application Fee
All the participants who are willing to register for APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019 need to pay the non-refundable application fee as given below.
- General Candidate Rs250
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs150
- BPL Certificate – Nil
Pay Scale Offered by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Selected candidates under APSC Assistant Engineer ADO Recruitment 2019 will receive the monthly payments as given below with extra allowances.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.30,000 – 110000 (PB-4) with GP Rs.12,700
- Agricultural Development Officer: Rs.30,000 – 110000 (PB-4) with Grade pay Rs.12,700
- Research Assistant: PB-Rs. Rs.22,000 – 87,000 p.m with Grade pay of Rs.9,100
How to Apply Online for APSC AE ADO Vacancy 2019
- Go to the web portal of Assam Public Service Commission – www.apsc.nic.in
- Get the APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF link to download.
- Read the details provided in the official notification.
- Download the APSC Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill up the details in the application without mistakes.
- Finally, affix the necessary documents to the application form.
- Send the duly filled application with documents to the below mentioned address before the last date.