Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019
Latest Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019 is Out! Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is going to hire the dynamic candidates to fill up the 90 Project Officer (Child Development Project Officer) Posts. This APSC Project Officer Free Job Alert 2019 is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are passionate to work as Project Officer. Moreover, offline Applications for APSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2019 will start from 7th February 2019 and ends on 6th March 2019. Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019 has issued for Graduate Candidates. Go down and check the Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019 Details in brief. Are you intended to take part in the Latest APSC Employment News Notification? Then check the detailed info on this page. Desired applicants who wish to apply for APSC Project Officer 2019 Vacancy need to satisfy the eligibility given by the department. APSC Sarkari Naukri 2019: Every Year Assam Public Service Commission is providing career opportunities for the Govt Jobs seekers in APSC State. Good chance for the eligible applicants by which they can grab a reputed government job. To apply offline for APSC Recruitment 2019 candidates should know the application dates.
<<< Latest Graduate Jobs 2019 >>>
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Overview
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Project Officers (Child Development Project Officer)|
|No.of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Starting Date||7th February 2019|
|Last Date||6th March 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Personal Interview|
Latest Project Officer Jobs – APSC Project Officer 2019 Vacancy Details
New Project Officer Job Alert! Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the post of Project Officer (Child Development Project Officer) in Prohibition, Assam Public Service Commission. Recruitment Process which is underway for 90 posts. Interested applicants are required to apply for Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019 by checking the Category wise APSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy 2019 Details tabulated below.
- Project Officer: 90 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Computer Operator(Typist): 17 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 73 Posts
APSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria @apsc.nic.in
The official of APSC has given some parameters to the candidates to apply for APSC Project Officer 2019 Vacancy. And it is mentioned below. Check the required education & age for the Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019.
Educational Qualifications for APSC Project Officer Jobs 2019
- Applicants have to complete an Intermediate / Graduation in respective fields from the recognized Institute. Applicants must have to check the official notification for more Details regarding Educational Qualification.
Age Limit for APSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy 2019
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum AGe|
APSC Project Officer Notification 2019 Important Dates
- APSC Project Officer Notification Issued Date – 7th February 2019
- APSC Project Officer Apply offline Starting Date – 7th February 2019
- APSC Project Officer offline Application Last Date – 6th March 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees – 6th March 2019
APSC Project Officer Job Openings 2019 Application Fee
To participate in the Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment, 2019 candidates have to pay the application fees given below which is nonrefundable. Payment would have to be done in a proper mode as per your category.
- General & OBC Applicants have to pay Rs:250
- Reserved category applicants have to pay Rs:150
APSC Project Officer Careers 2019 Selection Process
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is looking for young and energetic candidates to fill up the Project Officer Position. Applicants who want to grab the Child Development Project Officer Job need to clear all the selection rounds. Following are the Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019 selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Offers Pay Scale
- All the applicants who got selected under Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2019 will receive an attractive pay scale per month as mentioned in the official notification.
- Computer Operator(Typist): RS 14000 to 49000
- Child Development Project Officer: Rs 22000 to 87000
How to fill APSC Project Officer offline Application?
- Initially, the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) – www.apsc.nic.in
- Then, on the home page search and click on “Apply offline for the post of Computer Operator., Govt. of APSC”.
- Download and check the details given in the APSC Project Officer Notification 2019.
- Now, click on the APSC offline Application link.
- Fill the required Details according to instructions.
- Make an application fees payment according to category wise.
- Later, click on the submit button submit your duly filled application form.
- Finally, take a print copy of your APSC Project Officer offline Application form for reference purpose.
APSC, JawaharNager, Khanapara,
Guwahati – 781022.