APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has dispatched the Employment News Notification through an Advt No-1/2019 on 7th Feb 2019. Online applications are invited for 90 Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer Posts. Willing hunters of Govt Jobs in Assam can utilize this excellent opportunity. Go through this entire article to have complete information about the APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply etc. The authority of APSC wants to fill up the vacant posts with efficient candidates by conducting the different rounds in the selection process. Ensure the desirable criteria mentioned in the below sections to apply for apsc.nic.in 90 Child Development Project Officer Vacancy 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for this Graduate Jobs Notification via authorized portal by on or before 6th March 2019.
Assam PSC Computer Operator Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Role||Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer|
|No of Posts||90 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||7th February 2019|
|Application Closing Date||6th March 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
apsc.nic.in 90 Child Development Project Officer Vacancy 2019 Details
Here we have provided the complete details about the latest APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Notification which was recently issued by the authority. Assam Public Service Commission receiving online applications for Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer posts through online. Interested candidates can check out this Free Job Alert
- Name of the Post – Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer Posts
- No of Vacancies – 90 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
Computer Operator (Typist) – 17 Positions
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) & Allied Cadres – 73 Positions
APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- All the participants who want to enroll for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 need to satisfy the requirements as per the post which is mentioned below.
|Post Name||Required Qualifications|
|Computer Operator (Typist)||8th/10th/12th with Knowledge of Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Content of Database, Internet and E-Mail|
|Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)||Graduation|
- Computer Operator: Maximum Age – 44 years
- CDPO& Other Allied: Maximum Age – 38 years
APSC CDPO, Computer Operator Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Registered candidates for Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer Posts need to participate in the selection process which consists of following rounds. Best fit candidates will be picked up on the basis of their performance in the rounds.
- Written exam
- Practical Test/Computer Test
Assam Public Service Commission CO Notification 2019 Application Fee
While applying for the APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 candidates should be paid the application fee through proper mode as per the category which is mentioned below. Note that application fee is nonrefundable once you pay the fee it will not be credited to back.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 250|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 150|
|Candidates having BPL Certificate||Nil|
APSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
Assam Public Service Commission providing best pay scale for the working employees in their organization. Now the selected candidates for Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer Posts will get the monthly salary as follows.
|Vacancy Name||Monthly Pay Scale|
|Computer Operator (Typist)||Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49,000/-|
|Child Development Project Officer||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 87,000/-|
How to Apply Online for APSC CO CDPO Vacancy 2019
- Log on to the Assam Public Service Commission official portal – www.apsc.nic.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section and find out the New Advertisement for the Computer Operator (Typist), Child Development Project Officer Posts.
- Open and read the advertisement carefully to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Hit on the Online Application link and Fill it with the required details.
- While applying remit the nonrefundable application fee as per the category.
- Cross check the details and submit it before the last date.
- Finally, make a print copy of the filled application form for future use.