APSC Recruitment 2015 for 27 Research Assistant, Assistant Professor Posts. Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment for 27 Research Assistant, Assistant Professor Vacancies. APSC has been released a notification for 27 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 27th April 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
APSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for Submission of application: 27-04-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 27 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Research Assistant – 10 Posts
• Assistant Professor -17 Posts
• Research Assistant – The candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce
• Assistant Professor – The candidate should be passed Good academic record with 55% marks/ Master’s degree in relevant subject with cleared NET/ SLET/ SET
Age: The candidate age should be between 21-38 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Research Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.8000-35000/- with Grade pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
• Assistant Professor – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Screening test or Viva-voce and interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati -22 on or before 27-04-2015