BWSSB Recruitment 2018
The officials from Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board (BWSSB) have come up with the best Employment News to provide a job opportunity for job hunters. Recently, BWSSB Assistant Engineer, JE, Chemist Recruitment 2018 was issued @bwssb.gov.in. Now concerned officials have made it clear that ongoing recruitment is being conducted to hire skilled and talented candidates to fill up the total of 38 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts. In the meanwhile, get all the details related to Karnataka BWSSB Notification 2018 which includes Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Process & Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale.
So willing candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka BWSSB Notification 2018 shall go through all the details presented here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article. Mainly, one has to be well known about all the important dates to apply for BWSSB Recruitment 2018. So if anyone who is not suitable for the above-stated qualifications can apply for other Graduation Jobs along with other Post-Graduate Jobs which are available on our govtjobs.allindiajobs.in website. Next, go ahead and read the detailed information relates to BWSSB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 in the below sections of this Free Job Alert page.
Bangalore WSSB AE Recruitment Details – Overview
|Organization Name||Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Chemist, Typist & other|
|Start Date||29th August 2018|
|Last Date||27th September 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Karnataka BWSSB Chemist Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Hurry Up! Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board is inviting applications from the young talented candidates through Latest Employment News notification. Interested Applicants who want to participate in the Karnataka BWSSB Recruitment 2018 can have a look at the Bangalore WSSB Vacancy 2018 Details provided below. Go ahead and read this entire article to know the detailed information about the Karnataka BWSSB Junior Engineer Notification 2018.
|Technical Group B Cadre|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||03|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical||01|
|(Computer Science) Assistant Engineer||01|
|Technical Group C Cadre|
|Junior Engineer Civil||01|
|Non-Technical Group C Cadre|
|Chemist Grade II||01|
|Lab Technician Grade I||01|
|Second Division Store Keeper||02|
|Typist Cum Data Entry Operator||01|
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka BWSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
As per the Bangalore BWSSB notification, applying candidates must and should satisfy the eligibility criteria given below. Check out the required education and age criteria for Bangalore BWSSB Assistant/Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer Jobs 2018.
Educational Details For BWSSB Recruitment 2018
- Junior Engineer: Should possess a three years Civil Diploma in Engineering or Technology Or equivalent preferably in Public Health Engineering and Six months duration course in Computer Science
- Assistant Engineer: Should possess a Civil/Electrical Computer Science Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification from the recognized University of the Union / State Government and shall be a Computer literate Passing minimum of Six months duration course in outer basics.
- Assistant: Should possess a Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science of a recognized University. One year duration Course in Computer basics.
Age Limit For Bangalore WSSB JE Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Application Fee For Bangalore WSSB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
Every candidate to register for BWSSB Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment 2018 needs to pay the application fee as follows through proper mode.
- There is no BWSSB application fee for the Reserved category candidates.
- For General / OBC Candidates
- For Group B post: Rs:600
- For Group C Post Rs:400
Important Dates For Karnataka BWSSB Recruitment 2018
- Starting date of the Online Application Form: 29th August 2018
- Last date for Submitting the BWSSB Application form: 27th September 2018
Pay Scale Offered By Bangalore WSSB JE Recruitment 2018
The authority of Bangalore WSSB will offer the best pay for the selected candidates to the posts of Assistant Engineer. For more details, candidates can read the Karnataka BWSSB Official Notification.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 29,780 – Rs. 64,680/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer/Chemist Grade II -Rs. 21,880 – Rs. 55,680/- Per Month
- Assistant/Lab Technician Grade I -Rs. 19,260 – Rs. 52,880/- Per Month.
- Operator – Rs. 17,060 – Rs. 51,480/- Per Month
- For remaining Posts – Rs. 15,460 – Rs. 48,680/- Per Month
Selection Process For Karnataka BWSSB Recruitment 2018
Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board is hiring the new candidates by checking the skills and performance shown in the following rounds. Don’t miss out this wonderful career opportunity at Karnataka BWSSB. Prove yourself in all the selection rounds to grab the job.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Steps For Applying BWSSB AE Recruitment 2018
- Open Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board (BWSSB) at www.bwssb.gov.in.
- Check for Latest BWSSB Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer Posts and download it.
- Carefully, read all the details presented in the BWSSB official advertisement.
- Moreover, Download the BWSSB Application form.
- Fill up the BWSSB Junior Engineer Application with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Verify details mentioned on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload required documents in the prescribed format.
- Remit the BWSSB application fee as per your category and click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of BWSSB Application for future reference.
Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board,
Service Rd, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043