Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2014. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection in the following positions of the Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research, Cochin University of Science and Technology to work on the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India,funded mega project on Stratosphere Troposphere (ST) Radar Facility at Cochin.
CUSAT Recruitment 2014 Details:
||Name of The Post
||No of Posts
||Pay or Salary
||Ph. D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Electronics/ Physics OR M. Tech in Electronics and Communications with High First Class or Equivalent
CGPA in 10 point scale
||Not more than 45 years
||Ph.D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Space Physics OR M. Tech in Atmospheric Science/ Space Science with High First Class or Equivalent CGPA in 10 point scale.
||Not more than 40 years
||Technical Assistant /Skilled Assistant
||M. Com Degree with experience in Accountancy, Tally and basic computer operations.
||Not more than 30 years
How to Apply: Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates should be sent to The Director, Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Lakeside Campus, Fine Arts Avenue, Cochin 682016 with the superscription “Application for the position of Research Scientist/ Research Associate/ Technical Assistant on or before 15.05.2014.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview, as the case may be, based on merit.
- Candidates shortlisted for written test/interview should appear in person with original certificates proving educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc., along with any other relevant information (like copies of publication, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- Tenure of the short term contract appointment is for a period of One year and will be extendable on need basis based on performance.
- ACARR reserves the right to terminate the assignment at any time before completion of the contract appointment, if it so decides.
- ACARR reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides. CUSAT has no liability for the positions selected under ACARR
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificate/testimonials along with the application.
More Details: Click Here
CUSAT Recruitment 2014 – Lecturer vacancies. The Cochin University of Science and Technology invites applications in the prescribed format to fill up the vacant teaching positions in the Department of Biotechnology on contract basis as detailed below
CUSAT Vacancy Details:
Name of The post:
Lecturer 04 posts
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-clauses and above candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Pay or Salary: Rs.26,000/-
How To Apply: Prescribed format available in the University website (www.cusat.ac.in). Interested candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format which could be downloaded from the University Website by adhering with the terms/regulations in the Notification in every respect. Applications submitted not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Claims made in the application without supporting documents will not be considered.
Application Fee: `500/- for General category candidates and `100/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Last date: 24-03-2014.
More Details: CUSAT Recruitment 2014
CUSAT Recruitment Notification 2014 – Lecturer Jobs or Vacancies. The Cochin University of Science and Technology invites applications in the prescribed format to fill up the vacant teaching positions in the School of Management Studies on contract basis as detailed below. Last Date To Apply is 5th March 2014. Check below details for application form, eligibility criteria and so on.
CUSAT Vacancy Details:
Name of The Post:
Lecturers 9 Posts
–>First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/Acredited by the AICTE/UGC.
–>First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
–>Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR & similar tests accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply: Prescribed format available in the University website (www.cusat.ac.in). Remittance may be made by way of Demand Draft in favour of
School of Management Studies
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi – 22.
at State Bank of Travancore, CUSAT Branch or by direct remittance at Cash Counter, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General category candidates and `100/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Pay or Salary: Rs.27,500/-
–>Interested candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format which could be downloaded from the University website by adhering with the terms/regulations in the Notification in every respect.
–>Applications submitted not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Claims made in the application without supporting documents will not be considered.
Last Date: 05-03-2014.
More Details: CUSAT Recruitment 2014