CUSAT Recruitment 2014-2015 for Scientist, Research Fellow Jobs. Cochin University of Science & Technology Recruitment for Scientist Jobs. Cochin University of Science & Technology has been released a notification for 3 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 10th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CUSAT Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 10-10-2014
Name of the Posts:
- Project Scientist-II: 01 Post
- Sr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Jr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
Candidates should possess 1st class Master’s Degree in Marine Biology/ Oceanography/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, Life Sciences, Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 3 and 2 years of experience in toxicity/ coastal monitoring, pollution, community studies as evidenced by publications/reports for Post Project Scientist-II,Sr. Research Fellow and 1st class Master’s Degree in Marine Biology/ Oceanography/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute, preferably National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified conducted by CSIR-UGC / ICAR for Post Jr. Research Fellow
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- The appointment / extension of service of the project positions will be for a period of one year and, thereafter, it may likely to be extended
- The Place of posting will be Department of Marine Biology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682016, Kerala State, India
- A panel of candidates will be maintained for any vacancies that may arise in future
- Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of qualifying degree. First class means 60 of marks and above
- Candidates serving in Central / State Governments / Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous bodies etc. shall apply through proper channel. If candidates apply directly their selection will be subject to clearance from their departments.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible
for the Selection Committee to interview all those candidates, the Committee may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limit through a written test. Incomplete applications received after prescribed time limit shall not be entertained.
- No Traveling Allowance will be admissible for attending the interview.
- The application can also be downloaded from this website: www.cusat.ac.in/ www.keralapcb.nic.in
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their applications on a thick plain paper in the prescribed format supported with a passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, training and experience etc., and the same should be sent to the Dr. S. Bijoy Nandan, Principal Investigator – Marine Ecotoxicology project, Department of Marine Biology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682016, Kerala State, India in a cover super scripted “Application for Project Scientist-II/SRF/JRF ” so as to reach on or before 10-10-2014.
Click Here For More Details
Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2014. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the selection in the following positions of the Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research, Cochin University of Science and Technology to work on the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India,funded mega project on Stratosphere Troposphere (ST) Radar Facility at Cochin.
CUSAT Recruitment 2014 Details:
||Name of The Post
||No of Posts
||Pay or Salary
||Ph. D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Electronics/ Physics OR M. Tech in Electronics and Communications with High First Class or Equivalent
CGPA in 10 point scale
||Not more than 45 years
||Ph.D. in Atmospheric Sciences / Space Physics OR M. Tech in Atmospheric Science/ Space Science with High First Class or Equivalent CGPA in 10 point scale.
||Not more than 40 years
||Technical Assistant /Skilled Assistant
||M. Com Degree with experience in Accountancy, Tally and basic computer operations.
||Not more than 30 years
How to Apply: Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates should be sent to The Director, Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research, Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Lakeside Campus, Fine Arts Avenue, Cochin 682016 with the superscription “Application for the position of Research Scientist/ Research Associate/ Technical Assistant on or before 15.05.2014.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview, as the case may be, based on merit.
- Candidates shortlisted for written test/interview should appear in person with original certificates proving educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc., along with any other relevant information (like copies of publication, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- Tenure of the short term contract appointment is for a period of One year and will be extendable on need basis based on performance.
- ACARR reserves the right to terminate the assignment at any time before completion of the contract appointment, if it so decides.
- ACARR reserves the right not to fill up the position, if it so decides. CUSAT has no liability for the positions selected under ACARR
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificate/testimonials along with the application.
More Details: Click Here
CUSAT Recruitment 2014 – Lecturer vacancies. The Cochin University of Science and Technology invites applications in the prescribed format to fill up the vacant teaching positions in the Department of Biotechnology on contract basis as detailed below
CUSAT Vacancy Details:
Name of The post:
Lecturer 04 posts
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in Sub-clauses and above candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Pay or Salary: Rs.26,000/-
How To Apply: Prescribed format available in the University website (www.cusat.ac.in). Interested candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format which could be downloaded from the University Website by adhering with the terms/regulations in the Notification in every respect. Applications submitted not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Claims made in the application without supporting documents will not be considered.
Application Fee: `500/- for General category candidates and `100/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Last date: 24-03-2014.
More Details: CUSAT Recruitment 2014
CUSAT Recruitment Notification 2014 – Lecturer Jobs or Vacancies. The Cochin University of Science and Technology invites applications in the prescribed format to fill up the vacant teaching positions in the School of Management Studies on contract basis as detailed below. Last Date To Apply is 5th March 2014. Check below details for application form, eligibility criteria and so on.
CUSAT Vacancy Details:
Name of The Post:
Lecturers 9 Posts
–>First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/Acredited by the AICTE/UGC.
–>First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
–>Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR & similar tests accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply: Prescribed format available in the University website (www.cusat.ac.in). Remittance may be made by way of Demand Draft in favour of
School of Management Studies
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi – 22.
at State Bank of Travancore, CUSAT Branch or by direct remittance at Cash Counter, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General category candidates and `100/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Pay or Salary: Rs.27,500/-
–>Interested candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format which could be downloaded from the University website by adhering with the terms/regulations in the Notification in every respect.
–>Applications submitted not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Claims made in the application without supporting documents will not be considered.
Last Date: 05-03-2014.
More Details: CUSAT Recruitment 2014