CUSAT Recruitment 2014-2015 for Scientist, Research Fellow Jobs. Cochin University of Science & Technology Recruitment for Scientist Jobs. Cochin University of Science & Technology has been released a notification for 3 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 10th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CUSAT Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 10-10-2014
Name of the Posts:
- Project Scientist-II: 01 Post
- Sr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Jr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
Candidates should possess 1st class Master’s Degree in Marine Biology/ Oceanography/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, Life Sciences, Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 3 and 2 years of experience in toxicity/ coastal monitoring, pollution, community studies as evidenced by publications/reports for Post Project Scientist-II,Sr. Research Fellow and 1st class Master’s Degree in Marine Biology/ Oceanography/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute, preferably National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified conducted by CSIR-UGC / ICAR for Post Jr. Research Fellow
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- The appointment / extension of service of the project positions will be for a period of one year and, thereafter, it may likely to be extended
- The Place of posting will be Department of Marine Biology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682016, Kerala State, India
- A panel of candidates will be maintained for any vacancies that may arise in future
- Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of qualifying degree. First class means 60 of marks and above
- Candidates serving in Central / State Governments / Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous bodies etc. shall apply through proper channel. If candidates apply directly their selection will be subject to clearance from their departments.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible
for the Selection Committee to interview all those candidates, the Committee may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limit through a written test. Incomplete applications received after prescribed time limit shall not be entertained.
- No Traveling Allowance will be admissible for attending the interview.
- The application can also be downloaded from this website: www.cusat.ac.in/ www.keralapcb.nic.in
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their applications on a thick plain paper in the prescribed format supported with a passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, training and experience etc., and the same should be sent to the Dr. S. Bijoy Nandan, Principal Investigator – Marine Ecotoxicology project, Department of Marine Biology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682016, Kerala State, India in a cover super scripted “Application for Project Scientist-II/SRF/JRF ” so as to reach on or before 10-10-2014.