DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Staff Nurse Jobs. Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Services Puducherry Recruitment for 21 Staff Nurse Vacancies. DHFW has been released a notification for 21 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending application on or before 27th November 2015 upto 5:45 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Government of Puducherry is a democratically elected body that governs the Union Territory of Puducherry, India. It is headed by the Governor of Puducherry as its nominal head, with a democratically elected Chief Minister as real head of the executive. Its capital is located at Pondicherry. (Other union territories doesn’t have an elected government and legislative assembly. Puducherry and National Capital Territory of Delhi are the two territories which have democratically elected governments like Indian states.)
DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 27-11-2015 by 5:45 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse
- A pass in H.Sc. examination or its equivalent 50% of marks obtained in the H.Sc. examination or its equivalent
- Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent from a recognised institution and 50% of marks obtained in the B.Sc.(Nursing) Degree or Diploma in General Nursing 86 Midwifery / Psychiatric Nursing or its equivalent.
- Registration as a Nurse and Midwife or equivalent in any State Nursing Council in India.
Between 18-32 years as on 27/11/2015 which is the last date for receipt of duly filled in application. Age limit is relaxable for applicants belonging to the categories of OBC (includes MBC/BCM/EBC/BT), SC, DPA (PH), Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married and In-service officials as detailed below :- Further additional age benefit by 5 years plus the normal age concession will be awarded to the special categories of overaged candidate if sponsored by the Employment Exchange, Govt. of Puducherry vide G.O.Ms.No.22/92-Lab dated 28.08.1992 will be allowed. Please check below notification for age relaxation.
Pay or Salary: Pay Band-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4600
Selection will be made of the persons possessing knowledge of the regional language of Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu as the case may be according to the availability of vacancies in different regions of the Union Territory of Puducherry at the
time of selection.
How to Apply:
Applicants are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://health.puducherry.gov.in and send the duly filled in application alongwith the attested Photostat copies of the requisite testimonials in person or by “Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due” duly superscribing on the cover as “Application for Recruitment to the Post of Staff Nurse” so as to reach the same on or before 27/11/2015 at 05:45 p.m. to “The Director, Directorate of Health 86 Family Welfare Services, Victor Simmonel Street, Old Maternity Hospital Building, Puducherry – 605001.
Related Government Jobs:
- Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Scouts and Guides Posts
- Highways Dept Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015-2016 for 188 Officer Posts
- RGCA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Technician and Other Posts
- ALIMCO Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Technician and other Jobs
- ONGC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Nurse, Technician Posts