DSRVS Recruitment 2019
Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Recruitment 2019 has announced for a total of 4055 Vacancies. The higher officials have started inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the Teaching & Non-Teaching Cadre Posts. Before applying for the DSRVS Recruitment 2019 candidates can check out the eligibility criteria given below. As per this latest DSRVS Employment News Notice, the vacant posts available under 4055 DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 is Junior Assistant, History Teacher, Computer Teacher, Technical Assistant, Sub Staff (Peon), Geography Teacher, English Teacher & Other Posts. Only eligible candidates who satisfy the criteria are allowed to submit their online applications before 25th November 2019. Lets read out this complete Govt Jobs page to know detailed information about this DSRVS India Notification 2019.
Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India (DSRVS)|
|Name of the Cadre||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant, History Teacher, Computer Teacher, Technical Assistant, Sub Staff (Peon), Geography Teacher, English Teacher & Other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||4055 Vacancies|
|Start Date to Apply||7th October 2019|
|End Date to Apply||25th November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Type of Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Work Location||All Over India|
4055 DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 Details
Online Applications are available for 4055 Teaching & Non-Teaching posts across different states in India. Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India recruiting the new candidates for Junior Assistant, History Teacher, Computer Teacher, Technical Assistant, Sub Staff (Peon), Geography Teacher, English Teacher & Other Posts. If you are interested in this DSRVS Free Job Alert Notification then apply online for DSRVS Recruitment 2019 through www.dsrvs.com. As per the organization’s requirements, they have a right to increase or decrease the no of vacancies or not to fill up the vacant posts in the category. Individual candidates those who are eagerly searching for the Graduate Jobs, 10th 12th Pass Jobs can submit their application for this www.dsrvs.com 4055 Junior Assistant Notification 2019 before the closing date.
- Name of the Post – Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- No of Posts – 4055 Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Cadre Name||No of Vacancies|
Cadre Wise Available Vacancy
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Public Administration Teacher||138|
|Sub Staff (Peon)||445|
|Total Vacancies = 4055 Vacancies|
Teaching Cadre Vacancy
Non-Teaching Cadre Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria DSRVS Job Notification 2019
- Computer Teacher – BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science/IT)/MCA / from a recognized University/Institute.
- History Teacher, Public Administration Teacher, Geography Teacher, English Teacher – B.Ed & Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field.
- Technical Assistant (Non-Teaching Cadre) – 10+2 Pass and Any Computer Diploma
- Junior Assistant (Non-Teaching Cadre) – 10+2 Pass
- Programmer (Non-Teaching Cadre) – BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- Sub Staff (Peon) (Non-Teaching Cadre) – Secondary (10th Class) Pass
- All the participants of DSRVS Recruitment 2019 should possess 30 Years to submit the application form.
Selection Process DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India officials are offering the best opportunity for the job seekers through this DSRVS Job Notification 2019. To pick out the efficient candidates the higher officials will conduct the following rounds. Well performed candidates will get selected for the Teaching & Non-Teaching Cadre Posts.
- Written Examination
www.dsrvs.com 4055 Junior Assistant Notification 2019 Important Dates
|Publication of DSRVS Notification 2019||1st October 2019|
|Starting Date to Fill DSRVS Online Application||7th October 2019|
|Online Application Submission End Date||25th November 2019|
|Closing Date to Print Online Application||30th November 2019|
Latest DSRVS Job Openings 2019 Application Fee Category Wise
Apply for 4055 DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 by remitting the nonrefundable application fee based on category as given below. Follow the payment method given in the official notification.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
- Person with Disability (PwD) – Rs.500/-
Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India Offers Pay Scale
Applicants who got selected under DSRVS Recruitment 2019 will get an attractive pay scale monthly as per the rules of the organization. Check out the post wise DSRVS Pay Scale details given below.
- Public Administration Teacher – 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
- Geography Teacher – 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
- Programmer (Non-Teaching Cadre) – 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
- Sub Staff (Peon) (Non-Teaching Cadre) – 9,600 -3%- 27500
- English Teacher – 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
- Technical Assistant (Non-Teaching Cadre) – 12,600 -3%- 32500
- Computer Teacher – 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
- History Teacher – 20600 – 3% – 46500/-
- Junior Assistant (Non-Teaching Cadre) – 12,600 -3%- 32500
How to Apply for DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
- Log on to the Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India’s official website on the careers page i.e. www.dsrvs.com (OR) click on the link enclosed below.
- On the home page find out the DSRVS Recruitment 2019 advt for 4055 posts.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Now as per your selected post name.
- Complete your registration process, and get login with necessary details
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of documents that are required.
- Remit the nonrefundable application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application to complete the process.
Download Link >>> DSRVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Cadre Notification 2019
Apply Link >>> Latest DSRVS Job Openings 2019