MECON LIMITED, India’s frontline engineering, consultancy and contracting
organization, offers excellent opportunities to Energetic, Vibrant, Ambitious
young Engineering Graduates in Mechanical & Civil disciplines for the
post of Management Trainees Technical (MTT).
MECON will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2013)
scores for the recruitment of MTT-2013. All the interested candidates are
essentially required to appear for GATE 2013.
Candidates in the final year of engineering (2012-13) can also apply. However,
their candidature will be subject to their passing the prescribed qualification and
obtaining the prescribed aggregate marks.
Based on the GATE-2013 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed
for personal interview for the position of MTT-2013.
Candidates will have to separately apply online in MECON indicating their GATE –
2013 Registration Number for which the online application system will be
activated on 15.01.2013.
Mechanical Engineering 25
Civil Engineering 15
During Training Period : Rs 20600-3%-46500/- (Per 1 Year)
Cost To Company (CTC) basis would be around Rs 7.25 lakhs per annum.
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a
recognized Indian University / Institute (AICTE/UGC approved) in Mechanical &
Civil disciplines with minimum 65% or 6.5 (if calculated out of 10 points) in
aggregate of all years/ semesters. SC/ST candidates should have 55% or 5.5 (if
calculated out of 10 points) in aggregate of all years.
How To Apply:
The application is to be submitted online.
• For detailed information on GATE-2013, interested candidates may log on to www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate 2013 or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
• Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites. They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
• The candidates will receive their GATE-2013 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
• On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply Online for the position of MTT-2013 on the website www.meconlimited.co.in during January 15th to February 14th, 2013.
• Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 1000/-. The SC / ST category candidate needs to pay Rs 250/- as registration fee.
• Candidates are required to pay the registration fee through demand draft in favour of “MECON LIMITED”, drawn at any scheduled bank and payable at Ranchi. This demand draft number is also to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration fee.
For More Details & Apply Procedure: Click Here