GK Quiz 5 May 2018: GK Quiz today has given here. Take General Knowledge Quiz on Today’s Current Affairs to improve your GK skills. Today’s GK Questions and Answers that we provide are very accurate and updated. Aspirants who are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any other Job Interviews can practice Latest GK and Current Affairs Quiz on our site for free. You can get Daily General Knowledge Questions, Day to Day GK Questions here on this page. Aspirants can take Today’s GK Quiz on this page on latest current affairs.
We compile GK in Hindi also for the sake of candidates who search for the Hindi GK Quiz. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score and to beat the competition! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions in GK Quiz Today. In below sections, candidates can find GK Quiz 5 May 2018 in Hindi. Every Day 20 GK Questions are given on this page. You can find GK Quiz 5 May 2018 correct answer at the end of the page.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 5 May 2018 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Our team prepares GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs. Practice GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz 5 May 2018 covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, Sports, Business, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today .
GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 5 May 2018 – Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which is first Indian state to provide digitally-signed land record receipts?
D. Uttar Pradesh
2. Name the bank Radhakrishnan Nair as Independent Director recently?
A. IndusInd Bank
B. Canara Bank
C. Dena Bank
D. ICICI Bank
3. The 12th edition of the bilateral border trade between India and China resumed through which border post?
A. Khardung La
C. Nathu La
4. Which country rises to 5th Spot In World’s Top Five Defense Spenders?
C. Saudi Arabia
5. Which city hosted the national workshop on Data Requirements for Disaster Risk Reduction Database?
D. New Delhi
6. Who appointed as Head Coach of Australian Cricket Team ?
A. Justin Langer
B. David Warner
C. Glenn Maxwell
D. Tim Paine
7. Which union ministry will hold National Conference of 244 Districts under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) in New Delhi?
A. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
B. Ministry of Women and Child Development
C. Ministry of Human Resource Development
D. Ministry of Panchayati Raj
8. Who is named as Writers Footballer Of The Year?
A. Mohamed Salah
B. Eden Hazard
C. N’Golo Kante
D. Stanley Matthews
9. Who sworn-in as the acting governor of Manipur?
A. Devendra Kumar Joshi
B. E.S Lakshmi Narasimhan
C. BD Mishra
D. Jagdish Mukhi
10. Who appointed Chairman of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)?
B. Subhash Chandra Khuntia
C. Karnal Singh
D. Nilesh Shivji Vikamsey
Hindi GK Quiz – GK Quiz 5 May 2018 – Latest GK Questions
11. According to the latest data by the World Health Organisation, how many Indian cities have been listed in the list of 20 most polluted cities of the world in terms of PM2.5 levels in 2016?
12. Based on the report of the BMI Research, a Fitch group company, what is the projected growth rate of India’s GDP for the fiscal 2018-19?
13. What is the theme of the 2018 World Press Freedom Day (WPFD)?
A. Keeping Power in Check: Media, Justice and The Rule of Law
B. Media and Good Governance
C. Freedom of information: the right to know
D. 21st Century Media: New Frontiers, New Barriers
14. Which place Vibrant North East 2018 recently?
15. What is the currency of South Africa?
A. South African dollar
B. South African pula
C. South African rand
D. South African peso
16. Which country loses top spot to England in ICC ODI Team Rankings; slips to second position with 122 points ?
D. South Africa
17. The World Health Organisation is located at which place?
A. Paris, France
B. Vienna, Austria
C. New York, United States
D. Geneva, Switzerland
18. How many health centers Ayushman Bharat to spread its roots with an aim to set up recently?
19. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) was founded on which date?
A. April 1, 1995
B. July 1, 1999
C. March 1, 1992
D. December 1, 1998
20. Whom Cultural Festival In Egypt To Commemorate 157th Birth Anniversary?
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Arundhati Roy
C. Kiran desai
D. Amrita Pritam
Aspirants who are interested to know and practice Daily GK Quiz on latest Current Affairs can check at All India Jobs portal. You can take 5 May 2018 GK Quiz in Hindi on this page. Get GK Hindi, GK Questions on the day to day basis for the better general knowledge. GK Questions which we provided here are very accurate, updated and latest current affairs.
Our team All India Jobs works very hard to provide GK Quiz 5 May 2018, Daily GK Questions on Daily Current Affairs. All India Jobs also offer GK in Hindi on people demand. You can check GK Quiz Today and practice Daily GK Quiz on our web page for free. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz Updates.