GK Quiz 9 May 2018: GK Quiz today has given here. Take General Knowledge Quiz on Today’s Current Affairs to improve your GK skills. Today’s GK Questions and Answers that we provide are very accurate and updated. Aspirants who are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any other Job Interviews can practice Latest GK and Current Affairs Quiz on our site for free. You can get Daily General Knowledge Questions, Day to Day GK Questions here on this page. Aspirants can take Today’s GK Quiz on this page on latest current affairs.
We compile GK in Hindi also for the sake of candidates who search for the Hindi GK Quiz. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score and to beat the competition! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions in GK Quiz Today. In below sections, candidates can find GK Quiz 9 May 2018 in Hindi. Every Day 20 GK Questions are given on this page. You can find GK Quiz 9 May 2018 correct answer at the end of the page.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 9 May 2018 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Our team prepares GK Questions on Latest Current Affairs. Practice GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz 9 May 2018 covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, Sports, Business, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Quiz Today – GK Quiz 9 May 2018 – Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which official mascot of the 22nd edition of Asian Athletics Championships-2017?
A. Bawean Deer
C. Olly Turtle
D. Flying Squirrel
2. Name the Cabinet Secretary of India whose tenure extended by one year till June 2019?
A. B. K. Chaturvedi
B. Surendra Singh
C. Ajit Seth
D. Pradeep Kumar Sinha
3. India’s first biorefinery plant set up in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
4. How many additional One Stop Centres approved by the government to be set up in 9 states for the benefit of the violence affected women?
5. The 2017 multinational military exercise “Eager Lion” has started in which country?
6. Who Develops Atomic Clock For Indigenous Navigation Satellites?
B. Indian Centre for Space Physics
C. Space Applications Center
D. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
7. Which of the following country is hosting the 26th session of the Governing Council (GC) of UN-Habitat-2017?
8. Which country Withdraws From Race For UN Security Council Seat?
9. Which country elected as the new President of Governing Council of UN-Habitat?
D. Sri Lanka
10. Which country To Host 15th Asia Media Summit?
Hindi GK Quiz – GK Quiz 9 May 2018 – Latest GK Questions
11. Who has won the 2017 French Presidential election?
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Marine Le Pen
C. Francois Hollande
D. Jean-Luc Melenchon
12. Who approves Amendment Of India-Kuwait Tax Agreement?
13. The 2017 joint military exercise “Balikatan” has started between the United States and which country?
A. Saudi Arabia
14. Which company NITI Aayog sign SoI To Help Grow AI Ecosystem In India?
15. What is the theme of 2017 World Red Cross Red Crescent Day (WRCRCD)?
A. Less Known Red Cross Stories
B. Everywhere for everyone
C. Together for Humanity
D. Get Together for the purpose of Humanity
16. How many millions did India sign Loan Deal With World Bank For National Nutrition Mission?
17. The Navegaon National Park is located in which state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. West Bengal
18. Which place First Apex Conference For CEOs Of Smart Cities inaugurated?
19. Kavinder Singh Bisht is associated with which sports?
20. Which country had a talk with SCO Secretary-General With Union Ministers recently?
Aspirants who are interested to know and practice Daily GK Quiz on latest Current Affairs can check at All India Jobs portal. You can take 9 May 2018 GK Quiz in Hindi on this page. Get GK Hindi, GK Questions on the day to day basis for the better general knowledge. GK Questions which we provided here are very accurate, updated and latest current affairs.
Our team All India Jobs works very hard to provide GK Quiz 9 May 2018, Daily GK Questions on Daily Current Affairs. All India Jobs also offer GK in Hindi on people demand. You can check GK Quiz Today and practice Daily GK Quiz on our web page for free. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily Current Affairs and General Knowledge Quiz Updates.