CUSAT Recruitment 2014-2015 for Scientist, Research Fellow Jobs. Cochin University of Science & Technology Recruitment for Scientist Jobs. Cochin University of Science & Technology has been released a notification for 3 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 10th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CUSAT Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 10-10-2014
Name of the Posts:
- Project Scientist-II: 01 Post
- Sr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Jr. Research Fellow: 01 Post
Candidates should possess 1st class Master’s Degree in Marine Biology/ Oceanography/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, Life Sciences, Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 3 and 2 years of experience in toxicity/ coastal monitoring, pollution, community studies as evidenced by publications/reports for Post Project Scientist-II,Sr. Research Fellow and 1st class Master’s Degree in Marine Biology/ Oceanography/ Zoology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Toxicology/ Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute, preferably National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified conducted by CSIR-UGC / ICAR for Post Jr. Research Fellow
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- The appointment / extension of service of the project positions will be for a period of one year and, thereafter, it may likely to be extended
- The Place of posting will be Department of Marine Biology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682016, Kerala State, India
- A panel of candidates will be maintained for any vacancies that may arise in future
- Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of qualifying degree. First class means 60 of marks and above
- Candidates serving in Central / State Governments / Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous bodies etc. shall apply through proper channel. If candidates apply directly their selection will be subject to clearance from their departments.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible
for the Selection Committee to interview all those candidates, the Committee may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limit through a written test. Incomplete applications received after prescribed time limit shall not be entertained.
- No Traveling Allowance will be admissible for attending the interview.
- The application can also be downloaded from this website: www.cusat.ac.in/ www.keralapcb.nic.in
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their applications on a thick plain paper in the prescribed format supported with a passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, training and experience etc., and the same should be sent to the Dr. S. Bijoy Nandan, Principal Investigator – Marine Ecotoxicology project, Department of Marine Biology, Microbiology & Biochemistry, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-682016, Kerala State, India in a cover super scripted “Application for Project Scientist-II/SRF/JRF ” so as to reach on or before 10-10-2014.
Click Here For More Details
KEL Recruitment 2014 – Engineers (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) Jobs. KEL is a 100 crore multi-unit company manufacturing Hi-tech industrial & electrical products, viz. Diesel Gensets, Brushless Alternators, Distribution Transformers, HRC Fuses Heavy Structural items radial gates, hoists, suspension bridges and also engaged in civil constructions. The company requires Management Trainees in the following discipline
KEL Recruitment Details:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineer : 5 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineer : 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineer : 6 Posts
- Civil Engineer with experience in Structural Engineering : 1 Post
- Personnel Officer : 1 Post
- Accounts Officer : 1 Post
Qualification: BE/B.Tech.s with 60% marks MBA/MSW/MA (Regular course with specialization in HRM or Personnel Additional qualification of LLB preferred.Proficiency in Malayalam is essential.CA/ICWAI or Intermediate of CA/ICWA
Age Limit: 35 years as on 01/01/2014
Pay or Salary: Rs. 28,800/-
How To Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with duly attested copies of certificates and testimonials,demand draft within 15 days from the date of advertisement to
The General Manager (P & A),
Kerala Electrical & Allied Engineering Company Limited,
7th Floor,KSHB Office Complex, Panampilly Nagar,
General Terms & conditions:
- Age is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to Backward Class/SC,ST, as per Government rulesDA, HRA & other Allowances will be as per State Government rates
- The selected candidates in the grade will be eligible for PF, medical benefits, gratuity,leave encashment etc. as per the existing rules of the company.Candidates selected will have to execute a service agreement bond with surety for`1,00,000(Rupees one Lakh only) to serve the company for a period of three years
- No traveling expenses will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- A crossed Demand Draft for `100/- drawn in favour of Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg CoLtd payable at any scheduled Bank at Ernakulam towards the application fee (nonrefundable) should be attached along with the application.
- Typed applications in the attached format giving complete bio-data with copies of certificates and testimonials duly attested should reach the undersigned within 15 days of this notification.
Last Date: Within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
More Details: Click Here
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – Junior Language Teacher Posts. Appliocations are invited for Full Time Junior Language Teacher in The Kerala Public Service Commission formerly known as KPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices. The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Details:
Name of The Post:
Full Time Junior Language Teacher
Qualification:Candidates who wish to apply for this post must posess the following skill and criteria : Pass out BA OR B.Ed Degree in Arabic of any recognized University or Organization.
Age Limit : Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age of 18 to 45 Years.
Pay or Salary: Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around Rs.11,620 to 20,240/- per month.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on Written Test.
How To Apply:Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ . Those who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their user ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card .
Last Date: 18-06-2014
More details: Click here
Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute Walk In Interview For The Post Of Junior Research Fellow On Dec 2012
Application are invited for the Posts of Junior Research Fellow in Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute.
Company Name: Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute .
Junior Research Fellow 01
Qualification: First class M.Sc in Chemistry/ Botany or Biochemistry. NET/CSIR/University PhD qualifying exams/research experience in photochemical studies.
Pay: 12,000 – 14,000/-
Age: 28 Yrs
Interview Date And Time: 06-12-2012 at 10.00A.M
How To Apply:
Walk In Interview will be held at JNTBGRI on 06/12/2012 at 10. a.m. with all the relevant documents and testimonials.
Last Date: 06-12-2012.
Click Here For More Details
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the Engineering Unit of the University.
Company : Kerala University
Website : www.keralauniversity.ac.in
Location : Kerala
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) 01
Qualifications : Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or equivalent) of Kerala University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto Additional qualification desirable : Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance and repair of Motor Vehicles / automobile Assembling Units.
Age : Not more than 35 years as on 01.10.2012 ( Relaxation as per rules )
Pay : Rs 20,740 – 36,140
Cost of application : R 350/-
Registration fee : R 250/- ( R 125/- for SC / ST candidates)
Last date : 25 oct 2012.
Click here for more details
Click to DOWN LOAD application