HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019
Dear Candidates, HPCL Recruitment 2019 is out for 164 posts. Through this HPCL Employment News Notification, the officials are going to be filled the Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Other Posts. Only online applications are accepted for HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will receive applications from eligible candidates in between 19th August 2019 to 16th September 2019. After that, applications will be rejected by the officials. If you want to know more information about Hindustan Petroleum Law Officer Recruitment 2019 then read this Govt Jobs page till the end. Selected candidates for HPCL Fire & Safety Officer Job Openings 2019 will have posting in any SBUs/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Job Role||Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||164 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||19th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||16th September 2019|
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs
|Work Location||All Over India|
Details of HPCL Vacancy 2019 @hindustanpetroleum.com
Latest Free Job Alert for graduate candidates who done in Law & Engineering. In recent times Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited came up with a new job announcement for the recruitment of Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Other Posts. Interested candidates in HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 can submit their application through online mode. Participants those looking for the Law Jobs and Engineering Jobs can grab this opportunity without wasting time. For the sake of candidates here on this page, we have clearly provided the complete details about Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Notification 2019. Read More…….
- Name of the Post – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Other Posts
- Number of Posts – 164 Posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Grade|
|Refinery Engineer – Chemical||10||E3|
|Quality Control Officer||20||E1|
|Human Resource Officer||08||E3|
|Fire & Safety Officer||06||E3|
|Project Engineer. Mechanical||63||E3|
|Project Engineer. Civil||18||E3|
|Project Engineer. Electrical||25||E3|
|Project Engineer. Instrumentation||10||E3|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
HPCL Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Other Jobs 2019 Eligibility
Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer
- Passed Engineering Graduate in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical and Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Experience minimum of 03 Years experience in Supervisory role/Executive category at Project sites at Petroleum/ equivalent field.
- Graduation in Laws (3 years after degree/ 5 years after 12th) from an institution approved by AICTE / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Experience 3 Years as an Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Refinery Engineer – Chemical||28 Years|
|Quality Control Officer||30 Years|
|Human Resource Officer|
|Fire & Safety Officer|
|Project Engineer. Mechanical||28 Years|
|Project Engineer. Civil|
|Project Engineer. Electrical|
|Project Engineer. Instrumentation|
Selection Process for HPCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
After successful submission of the applications for HPCL Recruitment 2019, those candidates will undergo the selection process which consists of below rounds. And the selection will be done on the basis of candidates performance.
- Written Test.
- Group Task.
- Moot Court (only for Law Officers).
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
Hindustan Petroleum Law Officer Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
All the applied and selected candidates for HPCL Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Other Jobs 2019 are going to pay with the following salary based on the post.
|Name of the Post||Grade||Monthly Basic Salary|
|Project Engineer||E3 Grade||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000/-|
|Human Resource Officer|
|Fire & Safety Officer|
|Quality Control Officer||E1 Grade||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-|
Application Fee HPCL Fire & Safety Officer Job Openings 2019
Individual candidates who would like to participate in the HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 need to pay the nonrefundable application fee as follows.
- General/ OBCNC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 590/- (18% GST included)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – No Charges
How to fill Hindustan Petroleum Online Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to log into the official website – www.hindustanpetroleum.com or click on the HPCL Apply Online Link provided below.
- Select your desired post in the list of job openings.
- Now, Fill the HPCL Online Application Form with required details.
- If required enclose the scanned copies of necessary documents along with a recent photograph.
- Remit the prescribed amount of application fee through Online mode.
- Click on submit button to complete HPCL Application Process
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.