Current Affairs 31 January 2018: Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge skills. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 31 January 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs 31 January 2018 – Headlines
- The Kerala High Court sent a notice to the Centre on a PIL challenging its decision to introduce orange-colored passports. These passports are for the people for not educated beyond the 10th standard and people requiring emigration check.
- Nobel Peace Prize winner, 20 years old Malala Yousafzai said that she wants to visit India and learned Hindi by watching Indian TV channels.
- The Indian PM Narendra Modi and President Ram Nath Kovinth paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on his 70th death anniversary.
- A hospital in Haryana denied giving admission a pregnant lady because do not have an Aadhaar. That woman gave birth to her daughter at hospital gate.
- As per Economic Survey 2017-18, there is 50% increase in the number of indirect taxpayers after the introduction of GST.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 31 January 2018
Economic Survey: India has 21 million “unwanted” girls
The Indian government on its Economic Survey said that India has 21 million “unwanted” girls as a result of couples who keep having children until they got a boy. And also said that Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao, and Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana schemes are in the right direction.
You can also check: GK Quiz 31 January 2018
‘Padmaavat’ becomes Shahid Kapoor’s first ₹100 crore film and Deepika Padukone’s seventh film
Recently released ‘Padmaavat’ film becomes Shahid Kapoor’s first ₹100 crore film and Deepika Padukone’s seventh₹100 crore film. With this movie, Deepika becomes the top Bollywood actress who has more ₹100 crore films.
Pune launches Free WIFI across the city
The Pune Municipal Corporation launched free WiFi hotspots at 150 locations across the city to make it digital city by 2020. For this project, Google is assisting a corporation. Mainly the ‘Pune Wi-Fi’ is available in and around gardens, hospitals, and police stations.
Prakash Padukone awarded BAI inaugural Lifetime Achievement award
62 years old Prakash Padukone, Former world number one badminton player, Badminton Association of India’s (BAI) inaugural Lifetime Achievement award for his contribution to the badminton. He takes this award in the presence of his family, daughter and actress Deepika Padukone, and several top badminton players from India.
Apple Co-founder sold all his Bitcoin
Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-founder, said that he sold all his Bitcoin when the price is near to $20,000. And he also added that he does not care about the number. He brought his bitcoin at $700 per coin as an experiment.
Download 31 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
On demand from the viewers here, we provide Today’s Current Affairs in PDF format. Please feel free to comment if any features you want from All India Jobs.
Current Affairs Today in PDF format – Download for free
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.