Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 139 Vacancies. Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for 139 Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer, Trauma Surgery, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Public Health Nurse and Other Vacancies. Kerala PSC has been released a notification for 139 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 31st December 2014 by 12:00 Mid Night. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 31-12-2014 by 12:00 Midnight
Total Number of Vacancies: 139 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 18 Posts
- Lecturer: 06 Posts
- Vocational Teacher-Agriculture: 01 Post
- Junior Consultant (Anaesthesia): 02 Posts
- Rehabilitation Technician Gr-II (Leather Works): 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Guard: 05 Posts
- Security Guard/ Security Guard Gr-II/ Watcher Gr-II: 04 Posts
- High School Assistant : 01 Post
- LP School Assistant : 10 Posts
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher: 03 Posts
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II: 07 Posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 11 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II :01 Post
- Computer Gr-II.: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homeo): 10 Posts
- Overseer Gr-III: 07 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Tamil and Malayalam knowing): 01 Post
- Clerk – Typist/ LD Typist/ Typist: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Ex-servicemen only): 03 Posts
- Driver Gr-II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only): 03 Posts
- Boat Driver: 01 Post
- Driver Grade-II (HDV): 04 Posts
- Driver Grade-II (LDV): 05 Posts
- Driver (HDV): 01 Post
- Male Warden: 01 Post
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 06 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) UPS: 03 Posts
- Peon/ Watchman: 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in General Medicine: 01 Posts
- II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr-II (Ex-servicemen only): 02 Posts
Post Graduation Degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University, Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks, Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with at least 50% marks, Degree in Agriculture with not less than 60% marks from Kerala Agriculture University, Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS), Pass in SSLC. Check below notification for post wise qualification in detail.
18 – 50 Years. Check below notification link for post wise age details and for age relaxation.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 31-12-2014 up to 12:00 midnight.
Follow Below Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- New Users get registered.
- Login by using User-Id and password.
- Click on the Apply Now before respective post you want to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory details like name, age, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Click Here For Notification
Click Here to Apply Online