Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has come up with the best opportunity for those Kerala Govt Jobs hunters. The officials of Kerala PSC has dispatched the job notice at its authorized portal for various Village Extension Officer Gr-II Posts. Primarily, individuals who are applying for Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2019 must be well informed about all the prescribed details to get eligibility. Apply Online for this Free Jobs Alert Notification for filling up the Village Extension Officer Gr-II Posts. Detailed KPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale. Now aspirants who feel they are not suitable for the below requirements of this KPSC Recruitment 2019 can apply for other 10th PassJobs like this. The commencement date of online application is 28th December 2019 and ends on 29th January 2019.
Kerala PSC VEO Exam 2019 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Commission||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Job Role||Village Extension Officer Gr II|
|Examination Name||Kerala VEO Exam 2019|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Category of the Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Initial Date||29th Dec 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30th Jan 2019|
KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Vacancy 2019 Details
Hey Guys, have you completed SSLC Examination? Then, we suggest those applicants check out the Latest Employment News
- Name of the Post – Village Extension Officer Gr II
- No of Posts – Various Posts
Name of the Districts in which VEO Posts Available
- Ernakulam Not Estimated
Eligibility Criteria Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is looking for the young talented efficient candidates to work in their organization. For that reason, they have mentioned some of the requirements to apply for Kerala PSC VEO Exam 2019 in the official notification. So we suggested the candidates satisfy the below provided education and age limit to submit the application.
- Applicants should have passed SSLC standard with minimum aggregate marks of 40% or equivalent qualification to apply for Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
- Other Reserved Candidates – 3-5 Years Age Relaxation
Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Applicants those who have successfully applied for Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2019 are going to selected through following rounds on the basis of merit performance.
- Written Test and
- Personal Interview (If Applicable)
Pay Scale Offered by Kerala Public Service Commission
- After the recruitment process, the selected candidates for Village Extension Officer Gr-II will get the monthly pay scale of Rs.20,600/- Rs.45,800/- from the officials.
How to Fill Kerala PSC VEO Online Application Form
- Browse the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) – www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Find out the Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2019 Advt and download it.
- Read detailed information in the KPSC Notification 2019
- If eligible, open the online application form.
- Fill the online application with all necessary details without any mistakes.
- Thereafter, submit the application form and save it.
- Take a print copy of the application for future reference.