TN Labour Dept Recruitment 2018
Are you interested to apply for TN Govt Jobs? If your answer is yes, We suggest the applicants to check the Latest TN Labour Department Notification 2018 announced in recent days. Labour Department of Tamil Nadu Officials is planning to recruit the candidates for 21 Office Assistant vacant posts. All the applicants willing to participate for TN Labour Department Notification 2018 for Office Assistant Vacancies can apply through Online mode. We suggest the candidates to check the TN Labour Dept Official Assistant Online Application Forms upto 17th December 2018. Fill the TN Labour Dept Office Assistant Online Application Forms within closing date to participate in the selection rounds. Hence, Applicants are suggested to refer the TN Labour Department Free Job Alert 2018 details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc from here.
TN Labour Dept Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Labour Department of Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Office Assistant Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||Started Soon|
|Last Date||17th December 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Vacancy Details of TN Labour Officer Assistant Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Labour Department Notification 2018 is one of the best opportunity for the applicants who are willing to apply for TN Labour Office Assistant Recruitment 2018. Prior applying for TN Labour Office Assistant Recruitment 2018, check the vacancy details which are available in the below sections.
- General/OC Category Candidates – 06 Posts
- BC Category Candidates – 05 Posts
- MBC/DNC Category Candidates – 05 Posts
- SC Category Candidates – 03 Posts
- SCA Category Candidates – 02 Posts
TN Labour Dept Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for TN Labour Dept Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 should possess the desired qualifications which are mentioned in the below sections. Following are the specified Educational Qualifications, Age Limits to apply for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018.
People applying for TN Labour Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification should possess the 8th class qualification which is a mandatory academic qualification to get eligibility. Refer TN Labour Dept Recruitment 2018 Official Notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
TN Labour Department Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
Are you willing to apply for Tamil Nadu Labour Office Assistant Jobs 2018? Then, Applicants are suggested to make the payment of application fee or registration fee in order to apply for TN Labour Dept Notification 2018. Refer official notification for more details.
Tamil Nadu PSC Labour Dept Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Applicants of TNPSC Labour Department Recruitment 2018 Notification should participate in the recruitment rounds conducted by the Tamil Nadu Labour Department Officials to select the applicants. Following are the TNPSC Labour Department Recruitment 2018 Selection Rounds.
- Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Available Now.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 17th December 2018
Tamil Nadu Labour Department Offers Pay Scale
People applied and selected for TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018 will receive an excellent package of Rs. 15,700/- to Rs. 50,000/- from Labour Department of Tamil Nadu Officials. For more details, refer TN Labour Dept Official Notification.
How to Apply TN Labour Office Assistant Job Vacancy 2018
- Open the Labour Department of Tamil Nadu Official Website @www.labour.tn.gov.in
- Check the TN Labour Dept Advertisement 2018 on the home page.
- Download Tamil Nadu Labour Dept Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 PDF.
- Read the TN Labour Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- If eligible, Apply for TN Labour Dept Recruitment 2018.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with necessary details.
- Pay the Category Wise Registration Fee.
- Cross check the TN Labour Office Assistant Online Application Form.
- Finally, Submit the Tamil Nadu Labour Dept Application Form within the last date.
Download Here >> TN Labour Department Notification 2018