Today’s Current Affairs 25 February 2018: At present days, many of the people are practicing a lot of competitive exams. For that reason, to give you a head start of preparation we are here to give Current Affairs Quiz, you can gather this information quiz on banking, and some other examinations. Latest Current Affairs are given in All India Jobs webiste. In this, we are gathering all info from various official sources and newspapers. In our site, you can check Daily Current Affairs, Current Affairs in 2018, Current Affairs in Hindi Format, Current Affairs for banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC.
You can gather Latest Govt Jobs
Current Affairs 25 February 2018 – Headlines
- The Finance Minister of India has reported to banks to appoint a special agency to monitor the status of loans above ₹250 crore. And also written for Hong Kong branches of 4 Indian banks, asking them to reconcile accounts and check for irregularities.
- Bengaluru FC became India’s first club to earn a transfer free from a foreign club after Chinese League one side. Who signed a Bengaluru FC for a season-long deal in September, has scored two goals and provided five assists for the club so far.
- The election commission announces that election to 58 seats in Rajya Sabha will be held on March 23. MP’s from 16 states are retiring in April-May 2018. The last date of final nomination is March 12th.
- Five times world champion MC Mary Kom assured herself of a third successive international medal by advancing to the semifinals of the 69th Tournament. India has assured of four medals in the tournament so far.
- Fifteen-year-old Russian figure skater Alina Zagitova beat her teammate and win gold at the ongoing Winter Olympics. Zagitova is competing as a neutral Olympic Athlete From Russia since the country has banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 25 February 2018
Priyanka Chopra quits as Brand Ambassador for Nirav Modi’s brand
Bollywood and Hollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra quit as the global ambassador of jewelry designer Nirav Modi brand following allegations of money laundering against him. The actress has accused him of non-payment of dues for several advertisement campaigns.
Children aged less than 5 years to get blue baal Aadhar
UIDAI on Friday tweeted that children who belong to below five years will receive a blue-colored “Baal Aadhaar Card”. It will not carry biometric details of the child, it will updates with full information after the child crosses the age of five. Several Schools in Delhi have reportedly made children’s Aashaar numbers mandatory for admissions.
How are rating points for batsmen calculated?
Batsmen moving average can be calculated by combining his weighted performance in the latest match with the previous rating. The factors include run scored ratings of opposing bowling attack, level of scoring and match result, among others. If a batsman achieves over 900 points, it is considered a ‘Supreme Achievement’.
India’s 1st 5G trial is successful, we can get 3 GB per sec speed
Telecom Major Bharti Airtel and Chinese telecom equipment manufacturer Huawei announced they have successfully conducted India’s First ever 5G trail. It achieves a data speed of over 3 GB per second. It comes after state runs BSNL a pact with Japan NTT AT and their Indian Partner Virgo Corps to create a 5G test-bed.
India falls two places in global corruption index
India’s Ranking in 2017 Global Corruption index fell by two places to 81 among a group of 180 countries. The Corruption Perceptions Index released by non-government organization Transparency International also listed India one of the worst offenders in the Asia-Pacific region.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Here we are providing the Current Affairs in PDF Format. If you have any doubts and any updations from our site, please feel free to contact. In below of this article, you can make a comment, our team will clarify and reach to you very soon.
Download Current Affairs 25 February 2018 PDF – Click Here
Current Affairs are very important to know these days. If you like this article, do not forget to share with your friends. Download these Current Affairs in PDF format for free of cost by just click on the above download link.
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow for more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.