Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2015 for 32 Medical Assistant and Other Jobs. Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur Recruitment for 32 Storekeeper, Medical Assistant & Other Vacancies. Vehicle Factory Jabalpur has been released a notification for 32 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 27th July 2015 to 16th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting date for online application: 27-07-2015
Last date for online application: 16-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Medical Assistant – 7 Posts
• Blood Transfusion Assistant – 1 Post
• Storekeeper – 23 Posts
• Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 1 Post
• Medical Assistant – The Candidate should be passed HSC /Must be First-Aid course certificate
• Blood Transfusion Assistant – The Candidate should be passed HSC /Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course certificate
• Storekeeper – The Candidate should be passed HSC /DOEACC-O level course certificate
• Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation /valid Light/Heavy Vehicle Driving license/knowledge of Automobile mechanism
The candidate age should be between 27-40 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Medical Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month
• Blood Transfusion Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month
• Storekeeper – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month
• Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month
Selection Procedure for Indian Ordnance Factories:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview.
How to Apply for Indian Ordnance Factories:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.vfj.nic.in from 27-07-2015 to 16-08-2015.
About Indian Ordnance Factories:
IOFS was formed in 1954 with the cadre controlling authority of Ministry of Defence – Department of Defence Production with a cadre size of 1760 posts. The source of recruitment was through direct recruitment 60%; by promotion 40% and no lateral entries. IOFS is a multi-disciplinary composite cadre consisting of technical – engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics), technologists (Chemical, Metallurgical, Textile, Leather) and non-technical/administrative (Science, Law, Commerce, Management and Arts graduates). Technical posts comprise about 87% of the total cadre. The doctors (Surgeons and Physicians) serving in OFB belong to a separate service known as the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service (IOFHS). IOFHS officers are responsible for the maintenance of health of the employees, and the hospitals of OFB. They report directly to the IOFS officers. IOFS and IOFHS are the only two civil services under the Department of Defence Production.
Click Here for Notification
Related Government Jobs: