BARC Recruitment 2015 for 8 medical Posts. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai Recruitment for 08 Pediatric Surgery, Gastrointestinal surgery & other Vacancies. BARC has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 31st May 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before app lying for this job.
BARC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for Submission of application: 31-05-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Pediatric surgery – 02 posts
• Gastrointestinal surgery – 02 posts
• Urology – 02 posts
• Laparoscopy surgery – 02 posts
• Urology –MCh or DNB in Urology at least 5 years in practice / attachment at a multispecialty hospital after the minimum qualification.
• Gastrointestinal surgery –MCh or DNB in gastrointestinal surgery at least 5 years in practice / attachment at a multispecialty hospital after the minimum qualification
• Pediatric surgery –MCh or DNB in Pediatric Surgery at least 5 years in practice / attachment at a multispecialty hospital after minimum qualification.
• Laparoscopy surgery – MS or DNB in general surgery MCh/DNB/Diploma/Fellowship in any one speciality like urology or gastrointestinal surgery or minimally invasive surgery
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094 on or before 31-05-2015