MESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for 151 Asst Lineman Posts. Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited Recruitment for 151 Assistant Lineman(ITI) Vacancies. MESCOM has been released a notification for 151 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 12th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2014 by 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 151 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- General Candidate: 82 Posts
- Rural Quota Candidate: 35 Posts
- Ex Military Personnel: 15 Posts
- Kannada Medium Candidate: 10 Posts
- Project Displaced Candidate: 09 Posts
Candidates possessing a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing.
- Should have normal eye sight.
- Should have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the Endurance Test
The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;
- 35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
- Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Candidate and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
- Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lineman will be made by selection strictly
on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
- Selection is based on reservation rules of Government of Karnataka.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Endurance Test in the ratio of 1:5.
- Endurance test will be conducted in the following events
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted strictly through “ONLINE” mode by logging on to MESCOM website at http://www.mesco.in/. Applications will not be accepted by any other mode.
- The website will be kept open for submitting “ONLINE” Applications from 12.12.2014 to 12.01.2015. The last date for submission of application is 17.00 hrs (5.00PM) of 12.01.2015.
Click Here to Apply Online